Nissan GT-R vs Bugatti Veyron

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

The Nissan GT-R has always stacked itself up against the best in its class and even stronger opponents, probably that's why comparisons involving it and other, more powerful and able cars will always take place. Here's a drag battle between the R35 GT-R and the fastest car in the world, the Bugatti Veyron on near empty Russian highways. The winner is quite obvious actually but what really caught my eye happens at 2min 47sec, is that a NOS shot GTR? Just judging from the colour of the flames and how rapidly it picked up speed to catch the Veyron, it could just be. Other than that, kudos to dragtimes.info for this amazing showdown.

<object width="640" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WVJPVeU-Z0c&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="385"></object>

Source: Dragtimes.info

Attachments

PowerMonster

Known Member
Nov 27, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Love the Veyron air-brakes (rear spoiler) - a fighter plane on wheels :)

At 2.47.. Veyron brakes , thats why GTR caught up.

Anyway these are souped up GTRs. Standard ones wont stand a chance against the 1001hp Veyron

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
even pagani zonda also kena tapau ade..

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
An idiot also will know 500hp dont have any chance with 900hp la.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
freaking dangerous testing @ public highways at 270km/h... lucky nothing happens.. otherwise Veyron halfcut will be on the way to Malaysia...

K2 stanley

Known Member
Mar 24, 2009
GTR hve such result consider very good, remember it only 3.8L while Veyron is 16.4L how many times bigger.

kelvinkoay

Mar 12, 2008
Agreed with Stanley, the R35 driver use very much lesser money to get a R35, invest some money to mod it, and now the R35 already able to catch up with the Veyron. To the extend, in the final part of the clip, the Bugati Veyron can't even overtake the R35 too.

Wonder how's the Supercar Bugati Veyron owner think when he keep kena cucuk by a car which is far more cheaper than his one. :banghead: :banghead:

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Hi Kelvin! hehe

Impressive drag battle though, and the various onboard videos were so clear at night. I was expecting some random youtube drag battle video but this one is cool. At least the R35 is not very far behind, at least the Veryon is clearly visible ahead of it. But for just a fraction value of the Veyron.

K2 Stanley,
The 16.4 refers to 16 cylinders and 4 wheel drives. The Veyron engine is a 8 Litre W16 engine. :-)

Cheers

Last edited:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
only an idiot would compare a supercar with a hypercar and try to compare results.. why dont they race thier golf gti with the gtr= hot hatch vs supercar ( totally unfair too)

xandras

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Agreed with Stanley, the R35 driver use very much lesser money to get a R35, invest some money to mod it, and now the R35 already able to catch up with the Veyron. To the extend, in the final part of the clip, the Bugati Veyron can't even overtake the R35 too.

Wonder how's the Supercar Bugati Veyron owner think when he keep kena cucuk by a car which is far more cheaper than his one. :banghead: :banghead:
You drive a Ferrari, I drive a modified Proton. I smack in an Evo engine with 500 hp & I accelerate faster than you & overtook you. So what? It's still a Ferrari. Nobody's gonna go 'Wow' at my Proton when they're parked side by side.

Same case applies here, except that this beauty has got 1001 PS. Sheer power & beauty combined, a masterpiece. I truly envy those with a wallet deep enough to own & maintain such a beast. Anyone calculated it's Malaysian road tax price yet? :thefinger:

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
err, the same as those lori hantus? theres a reason y they dont want to pay roadtaxes, lol. bcause its fecking expensive!!!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience