NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 released

midship

2,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Jul 22, 2004
Across the pond
www.nismo.com.my

NISSAN MOTORSPORTS INTERNATIONAL CO. LTD. (NISMO) is pleased to announce the official release of a Nissan GT-R (R35) that conforms to FIA GT3 regulations: the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3.

NISMO and JR Motorsports (JRM), its official partner for this major project, have been jointly developing the car during 2011 and, following a series of extensive tests - which have included three competitive outings - the car's performance and durability has proven its credentials for GT3 racing worldwide.

The Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 features a 3.8 V6 twin-turbo engine that is based on a standard road car unit, developing 530ps at 6400 rpm. Power is delivered via six-speed transaxle that drives the rear wheels, activated by a semi-automatic paddle-shift system.

Designed with customers in mind, driveability has been an important factor in the new car's development programme. Therefore, as well as featuring a chassis that inspires confidence, suspension set-up and driver controls can easily be adjusted to suit a range of preferences.

The car is to be displayed in the UK at Autosport International (Europe's biggest motorsport exhibition) on Thursday 12th January, where it will be unveiled on the JRM exhibition stand. It will then be displayed for the remaining three day's of the show. The car will appear alongside the GT1 Nissan GT-R that won the 2011 FIA GT1 World Championship. To celebrate the launch, JRM will simultaneously run the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 as an official Nissan Europe entry in the Dubai 24-hour race, where it will be driven by four Nissan Champions from 2011: Michael Krumm, Alex Buncombe, Tom Kimber-Smith and Franck Malliaux.

Sales and customer support for the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 will be implemented by NISMO for Japan, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania, whilst JRM will cover Europe, Russia and the Middle East.

The car is priced at 298,000 Euro (32,000,000 JPY)*. Enquiries should be made to me.

<dt>Specifications of “NISSAN NISMO GT-R GT3”</dt>

<dd>
</dd><dd>
</dd><dd><table class="result txt12" bgcolor="#333333" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="550"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Length</td><td>4,780mm</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Width</td><td>1,998mm</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Weight</td><td>1,300kg</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Engine model</td><td>VR38DETT</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Displacement</td><td>3,799cc</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Power</td><td>390kw or higher @ 6,400rpm (530ps or higher @ 6,400rpm)</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Torque</td><td>612N▪m or higher @ 5,200rpm (62.5kgf▪m or higher @ 5,200rpm)</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Wheels (Fr/Rr)</td><td>13.0J X 18</td></tr></tbody></table>

</dd><dd>
</dd><dt>Price<table class="result txt12" bgcolor="#333333" border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="550"><tbody><tr valign="top"><th nowrap="nowrap">Customer's area</th><th nowrap="nowrap">Price (without tax)*</th></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Japan, Asia, North America, South America, and Oceania</td><td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">¥ 32,000,000</td></tr><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"><td nowrap="nowrap">Europe, including Russia and Middle East</td><td style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">€ 298,000</td></tr></tbody></table>

</dt>

Attachments

Last edited:

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
whao.. nice. MYR1.3million before tax

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Race car price tag is different from street car
i remember they include development support as well

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
This is a GT3 spec'd race car are purpose built for FIA sanctioned GT3 cup races worldwide. U cant compete in these races with a modded street GTR. Stripped down interior, FIA approved roll cages, FIA Racing Seats, ligher and stiffer chassis, fire extinguisher systems should be on the specs list. Thats why the price is much higher.

Last edited:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
is it street legal if we bring it here:smokin:
with GT3 specs,including development support its just awesome:driver: the price of this car does show the real value of this GTR.....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
298k ah? Wah then I cannot buy lo... Nevermind...

TimLang

Known Member
Jun 15, 2006
Waiting for the Sultan of Brunei watching this, split of seconds he own it...

pandaB

Known Member
Feb 9, 2005
the GTR family annihilates everything dat comes to its path... its just awesome..

BabyGodzillaGTi-R

Known Member
Nov 24, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Was anyone in Sepang on Sunday 5th Feb?
Was checking out the NISMO GT3 doing hot weather testing by the NISMO boys.
They were clocking on the average 2min 10secs.

Lovely looking car but sounds pretty quiet besides the Ginnetta and Porsche GT3s that were also testing on that day. Its expected to be quite since the GTR are running twin "snail" mufflers that adds power but makes they so darn quiet down the straights.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I am driving a silver myvi. Re-painted recently in Perodua.

Thinking to install paint protection film from a local brand (so it is not 3M Venture Shield which is super expensive but same function as 3M Venture Shield) on my full hood and full front bumper to protect from rock chip damage. I do not know why my car so prompt to rock chip damage, I do not tale gate other car. Wondering is it Alesco Kansai paint (the OEM paint brand) is soft.

At the same time, I also want to install Optimum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience