We got your own Z forum....
Bro..Z-Ice....when can we meet again ?

tatuto

Oct 5, 2007
Wa dun play play.. We have our very own Z forum ald:biggrin: :biggrin:
Congrat!!

Anyway.. need venue and time for gathering so we can discuss earlier
My suggestion on venue:

OUG Steven corner mamak, at night got good parking space at night but.. you have to pay (that y have good space for parking).. forgot how much.. RM2 i think

any better suggestion?

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Alright ! Lets start some venues suggestion :
1. OUG Steven corner (parking RM2)
2. PJ SS3 Syed Bistro (next to Spoon Sport- big area for parking - free)
3. Sri Hartamas Burger King (next to Shell, parking free - daytime OK, nite can be crowded lah)
4. ..??
Btw, can we have this gathering on Dec 14 Friday nite ? Dec 15 Sat evening I have to go to Penang..attend a close fren's wedding lah !

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
That's right Folks...... we've finally gotten our own place where we can share our views and thoughts and also meet up with other fairlady owners.

So next week, I was thinking... why don't we meet at this mamak called Padang Kota, located at Sunway Damansara in Kota Damansara area. It's opposite the Seri Selangor Golf Club. Its close to Tropicana and not too far away from the Curve. Car park is plentiful, no charge.

On another note, I plan to have a casual meet at the same area above this Saturday night, say at around 10pm till late. Some regular Zs will be there... I hope to meet up with some of you all prior to the "big" meet together next week.

Cheers to all. :cool:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
usual hangout joint for zth based car clubs - restoran sedap, dataran prima KJ
Know that place, but can be quite congested... as the inner open car park is close at night.

The place I suggested is not far away from Dataran Prima, only about 5 minutes drive... ahem... on your Z.

Cheers bro.

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
wah! the places where u guys suggested, i do not know where it is :(

EXCEPT BK at hartamas :P~

Z-Ice: TXN is this week, right? sure got ppl attend the gathering or not? :P

tatuto

Oct 5, 2007
is Sunway Damansara jus right before new Segi College? got map ar? i think i know the place but need to confirm.

what about time? 9pm?

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
I'd be ok with anywhere you guys have planned - but would appreciate a map as i'm not a KLite - and the areas mentioned are not my usual playground. Here's an idea - how about a poll to select the venue? do present the pros and cons of each place and we'll see where the majority are prepared to gravitate towards...just me 2 cents worth...

300zxtt

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Yes, a map will help…I guess there will always be someone not familiar with this or that area. Like me, I’m more familiar with Bangsar, Hartamas and KL city areas but sure like to know other TT areas so I’m OK too with any venue. Maybe we should group first at a place where everyone knows or ‘sure cannot miss one’ and then convoy to the chosen TT venue. So, the Z-member who suggest the venue will lead the convoy la.. In that way, nobody will get lost.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I have car which is Myvi lagi best 1.3 manual that already finished it’s warranty so I thought I want to do some modification. So, i would wanna ask for the otai's advice before i go do something stupid. I've done some research on what to do but I want to know does those part really work or just placebo effect

Things I've done:
15" 6.5jj rims w goodyear f1
Sports spring 4flex

The list :
Spark Plug Iridium
Exhaust system
Tein adjustable suspension
Performance clutch
Lcp...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience