Nissan Fairlady Club

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Apparently after asking around, it is a GPS system via satellites, but the charges are free. Just need to buy the software.

And yup the navi screen can be used for DVD, front and back camera.

I suppose you are now owning a fairlady, which year is yours.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Dear patrons of the Nissan Fairlady Club,

Please be informed that we are currently organising a get together sometime end of next month for all fairlady owners and enthusiasts. This will a great time of fun time held at some restaurant in bangsar and it'll be an inaugural event for all fairlady club members to meet up.

Therefore, please sign up here or at the fairlady forum.

Thank you.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Welcome Tatuto... Great to hear from you.

moonbiker

Old man with an old car.
Jan 2, 2004
Cheras, Selango
www.facebook.com
Moonbiker reporting in!

Currently me 1980 280zx with RB25DET Auto tranny is having broken 'pelvis' problem - rear diff kaput and mech having a hard time finding a workable upgrade. Any suggestions?

Hope it'll all be healed in time for the hook-up!

Z ya later, dudes!

Last edited:

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Please be informed that we'll be having a fairlady gathering tentative set on the 1 December 2007. Venue to be decided later. Hence, please include yourselves in this forum or in the fairlady gathering forum. Cheers.

bryanlee

Known Member
May 22, 2006
hey everyone!!im planning to get a 280z sometime soon.do u guy mind to share where u guy get the spare part n stuff for the Z?i alway like to have a Z!but i think i need to know more bout this Z b4 i buy the car!hope u guy will help me up thankz.

traitorjack

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hey any body seeking for 1975 260Z? its a 2 by 2 model...my friends wanna sell it,..its in perfect condition juz ready to run,..
the car location is in gombak.

traitorjack

Known Member
Aug 30, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
hey any body seeking for 1975 260Z? its a 2 by 2 model...my friend wanna sell it,..its in perfect condition juz ready to run,..
the car location is in gombak.

Last edited:

gameman

Jul 23, 2007
HOOORAYYYY...
Finally....Fairlady Club..
I'm in...350Z '04 - black.

Z-Ice

Known Member
Sep 24, 2007
Tentatively we'll be having a gathering on the 1st DEcember 2007. Venue to be determined sometime after next week. Hope to see as many of you all then. Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nasim Sdn Bhd, the official distributor of the Peugeot brand in Malaysia, has launched a Peugeot Blue Box in Seremban.

<!--more-->The Peugeot Blue Box Seremban is part of Nasim’s plan to rapidly expand its network in the country, particularly to markets that are currently underserved.

“We have begun the second phase of our network expansion exercise and with Peugeot Blue Box...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience