Nikko RC Tyrell P34

vantageX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
Hey guys, I know this car isn't one of those high-tech RC cars by Tamiya but I really like it. Bought it 2nd hand for RM40 cause well, its a Tyrell P34!

Anyway, got it home, put in the batteries and the lights come on, the steering works (it has 4 front wheels and they all steer) but it can't move forward or backwords. It just goes haywire. So only the steering and lights on the controller and car work.

I emailed Nikko USA about it but they say they can find no info on a 6-wheeler car and they never produced one but it says Nikko on the bottom of the car and the controller is a classic Nikko one so screw those guys.

Anybody know how to fix one of these things? Really, really like this car!

BTW, in case you don't know what a Tyrell P34 is, Google it and be amazed, lol!

vantageX

Known Member
Apr 29, 2006
I don't have a camera as of yet and I can't find anything on the net about the car and Nikko themselves are pretty confused. Here's a pic of what the car resembles:

It has the exact same livery as the car in the picture except it isn't as highly detailed cause its an old RC car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Nissan’s lawyers have been quite busy the past few days sending letters to several businesses in Europe regarding their vehicle importation activities and in particular, the Nissan GT-R which went on sale in Japan in December but is expected in Europe in March 2009. Nissan says that these businesses (mainly in the UK) are suspected of importing and/or offering in the European Economic Area (EEA) Nissan vehicles...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience