Sex?
-female

Location?
-KL, near ampang

How do u came about to know ZTH?
-from traffic mag

When was it?
-few months ago

What were u expecting or purpose coming to ZTH?
-get to know more friends to teach me a thing or two about cars and to widen my knowledge about cars!

What are u planning to do in the next 1-2 years?
-to buy my own car, a white 318 BMW and hopefully changed to the M3 engine with fully imported german bodykit

About me
-i guess i'm not a newbie here anymore as some guys would have already known me here
-i'm a chick modder and obviously i lurve cars!!
-started loving cars when i was 18 during college time (now 24)
-looking forward to get to know some new friends to take me for a ride in their performance car (not the cosmetic modded car only)

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
eh? i tot u drive a satria and from port klang?

i heard of buaya's in zth.. could this be one of them ar? the rarest form of buaya around..?

Last edited:

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
www.nic-o-le.blogspot.com
i'm a girl. .how can i be a buaya? all along i post in kia.. who said i'm from klang?

psyk said:
eh? i tot u drive a satria and from port klang?

i heard of buaya's in zth.. could this be one of them ar? the rarest form of buaya around..?

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
nicole u got msn?pm me we chat there ok...although im not very pro in cars or engines...just to make frens rite...:)

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
nicole_nic said:
i'm a girl. .how can i be a buaya? all along i post in kia.. who said i'm from klang?
oh wait i got you mixed up with another nick happy_nic.. name also nicole.. :D sorry

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
wow..then u must come out for yumchar.....come let i organize TT for you..

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
Fiona4eva said:
i also wanna join can or not...???
penyibuk..
this TT is for her and me only lar..kekekeke.....

u want to join can lor.....

anyone also can join...

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
hello guys.. i'm just a girl here.. don't bully me yeah :P
and oh hi, jesz.. didn't know u're a member here.. :) how come u know it's me, eh? if u guys n girls wanna chat with me, just IM me.. it's [email protected].. hope we can be friends, jesz.. and also to all the car freaks out there! holla me back

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
i can't believe it that there's a dude in here thinks that i'm a guy!! damn.. he wants me to prove it even after i gave him my friendster add.. he said that from the way i wrote my posts in here, seems like i'm a guy.. well, so i told him that even i play snooker, like cars, mod cars it doesn't mean i'm a guy! i'm just different from most girls.. i hang out alot with guys.. this is so ridiculous.. haha! i'm not some sicko who doesn't have a life or anything to do and pose as a girl.. what for? this is not some ahmoi.com or some chatting forum to get someone to pick up on.. can anyone say something here to justify all this crap?

TypicalGuy

1,000 RPM
Dec 29, 2004
KL
Visit site
nicole_nic said:
i can't believe it that there's a dude in here thinks that i'm a guy!! damn.. he wants me to prove it even after i gave him my friendster add.. he said that from the way i wrote my posts in here, seems like i'm a guy.. well, so i told him that even i play snooker, like cars, mod cars it doesn't mean i'm a guy! i'm just different from most girls.. i hang out alot with guys.. this is so ridiculous.. haha! i'm not some sicko who doesn't have a life or anything to do and pose as a girl.. what for? this is not some ahmoi.com or some chatting forum to get someone to pick up on.. can anyone say something here to justify all this crap?

hmm....nicole..if got TT..will u come out and join us?

nicole_nic

500 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
sure.. but have to see where lar.. can't be too far away.. i'm a mummy's girl.. what to do, the only child.. cannot stray too far from my house.. and depends when also

TypicalGuy said:
hmm....nicole..if got TT..will u come out and join us?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, please tell me how many screw and how to take out
the rear bumper and fender for B14 coz my bumper pop out a little bit
and the fender is dented..I wanted to do it myself coz I pokai already

thanks..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience