Nicks

MKA84

Nov 16, 2003
Tom, when you created this board, did you import the nicks and members from the old board?

Trying to get my original MK84 nickname back. Either the password is unknown to me or some a***hole registered it.

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Original MK84, i suppose someone is trying to play a fool around here as most popular nicks have been taken up or something similar to their original nick was taken as well, equinox is one of them, being forced to take equin0x instead. Don't think Tom ported the database as most other ppl re-registered, including myself.

MK84

1,500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
www.mk84.com
Mucho gracias dude! *thumbs up*

I noticed quite a few nicks registered on 14th but with 0 post. Could be same person.

S

sub

what i want TOM to do is import the database and all the topic back to here..
THat's all and i return back all the nick.

MK84 how's ur MR2?We go TT again one day

GRexer

GRexer™ KuzTomZ
Nov 14, 2003
Puchong
Dude, it's pretty hard to "import" the database and topics back as it's both totally different forum softwares, okie, maybe invision board is arguably based on the phpBB codings, but they are different, no way u're going to port those old database back over here.

astalavista_baby

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
well, i would say that if both forums use the same database system(e.g. MySQL), it could be possible. But then again, both forums might store data in the database in a different manner so even when you have two forums using the same database system, they might still be incompatible with each other.

Correct me if I am wrong here. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TOKYO (AFP) - Toyota Motor Corp. said Wednesday it was recalling more than 470,000 cars in Japan due to problems with the fuel and steering systems in the latest dent to the automaker's reputation for quality.

The Japanese auto giant will recall 277,074 passenger cars of eight models, including the Crown luxury sedan, produced in Japan between September 1999 and October 2004, the automaker said.

Toyota...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience