Nice cars + Nice Malaysian Number Plates

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Everyone's got their dream personalized combination. It's such a joy to lay your eyes on a pretty plate. What's even crazier are the the "read-able" ones that look much a like word, yet just so happen to match the given letters and numbers of ABC 1234.

But something funny is happening in a couple of years. the BMW Series. Though it is only the BLC series the moment. A BM nut with a BMW M3 would have been waiting for something like, BMW 1773. Even local BMW distributor at the time might consider bulk purchasing a good quantity to boost sales for particular models, at a much juicier price. Take your time to figure your own combination. let's take a look at some from a good recent summary of the Nice No. Plate Post.

Who's with the Slut?

Ate de V8?

Lots of $$$'s for an $L$

- Pictures by: r3k4hsttub

Taxi For VIPs - Picture by: bmw9494

Can anyone verify if that can be pronounced in Arabic?

Certainly didn't win it from a Kuiz

Pictures by SachSeelan

Classic.

Pictures from meganova35

Picture by Lexus_6666

More from where that came from: Nice No. Plate Post.

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
SLUT? Gosh, I love this plate! LOL

kevindass

Oct 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha, nice SLUT!, there are quite numbers in town BDS5 (BOSS), BAB1<-- no need to mention la huhh... ;-p,
and the worst ive seen is MY5171 (MYSITI)??? mahu muntah la ..

norick

Known Member
Mar 28, 2006
I've seen some nice combi b4 like CAS10 (Casio), MAR10 (Mario~~) but didn snap a pic..
sometimes a nice combination of Alpha + numbers is better than 1,18,888 ...

kevindass

Oct 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
yeah, dat makes sense. and recently another SLS is also seen in the Hap-Seng showroom,
heard a datuk bought that over.silver in color.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

and guys, what u say on the recent plate approval on MCA...? really no offense to chinese but can we have MIC as well?? ;0!.. M1C
i don't think so, as I stands for 1 already. .. or maybe PPP will come into picture!..

devilsrules

Known Member
Jul 1, 2009
SS1S is DYMM name Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah...DYMM got the first unit and then the Datuk got the second unit number cant remember but is W??63...

William_Chee82

Jun 2, 2009
Sultan of Sel got few good no in his garage....if I am not wrong he do had one car wt the no A1....any u guys know wht car wt the no plate TAN 1???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yesterday my proton putra red color was stolen in front of the house at shah alam section 8.

Car details are as follow:
Model: Proton Putra
Color: Red
Engine: GSR (but looks normal from outside)
No Plate: WJF 2929

My putra have front PROMOTE bumper, other than that theres no side or rear lips whatsoever the outlook is pretty much standard overall. Although it have gsr engine, the exhaust and intercooler including rims are also stock standard. At the left side on the back theres a small...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience