Next project: thinking of DIY plasti dipping my car...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I also thought of using spray cans, do panel by panel but will be ugly on the road :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
actually that's what I plan to do over time also. Panel by panel dipping. But gotta putty up the chips and uneven surfaces
If you putty then the base will be ugly with patches. PD if not nice can always tear off....:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aiyyyaaaa bro if u do it then I rugi oredi lose u s a customer...:(
:rofl: No worries, I still prefer that color. Only parts that I needed black might PD myself. :biggrin:
Your shop won't run ma bro. Not this car but can be other cars also :wink:

Also can recommend people to you

actually that's what I plan to do over time also. Panel by panel dipping. But gotta putty up the chips and uneven surfaces
If you putty then the base will be ugly with patches. PD if not nice can always tear off....:driver:
Ya, you need a smooth surface for PD, if not will not look nice. If can just get it touch up 1st with a respray paint. Then can start PD. Send to fazidk la haha!

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
:rofl: No worries, I still prefer that color. Only parts that I needed black might PD myself. :biggrin:
Your shop won't run ma bro. Not this car but can be other cars also :wink:

Also can recommend people to you

Ya, you need a smooth surface for PD, if not will not look nice. If can just get it touch up 1st with a respray paint. Then can start PD. Send to fazidk la haha!

Hehe sure x bro SF?biz slow down now..now only got 1 job (civic fd)...Thot skool holidays got more free time maa x need rush here there fetch send kids to skool but x cars coming in oso...so sad huhu

Y u think I got so much free time to DIY my own car hehe...sad but true..

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Hehe sure x bro SF?biz slow down now..now only got 1 job (civic fd)...Thot skool holidays got more free time maa x need rush here there fetch send kids to skool but x cars coming in oso...so sad huhu

Oh ya hor, didnt notice until you stated. Usually wont be seeing u much in forums. Nvm, now just low tide...high tide coming haha! Positive. Positive. :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

You are like the 4th person I hear that business is bad this time around. Other friends in other line of business also mentioned these two months slow down...:hmmmm:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
You are like the 4th person I hear that business is bad this time around. Other friends in other line of business also mentioned these two months slow down...:hmmmm:
Vote wisely :biggrin:

syafiq72

Known Member
Sep 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I have PD in gallons and aerosol cans. If you are interested in DIY your car, you can get the PD from me and Il loan you the earlex gun for free(with a refundable deposit) My plan is to have a place where fellow DIY's can hang out,chat and do stuff ,use my spray guns and purchase PD at a reasonably lower price. Looking for a place with cheap rental so that all can benefit. Hope it works out. Bro Fazidk , pm me and maybe we can talk .

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I have PD in gallons and aerosol cans. If you are interested in DIY your car, you can get the PD from me and Il loan you the earlex gun for free(with a refundable deposit) My plan is to have a place where fellow DIY's can hang out,chat and do stuff ,use my spray guns and purchase PD at a reasonably lower price. Looking for a place with cheap rental so that all can benefit. Hope it works out. Bro Fazidk , pm me and maybe we can talk .
Will do bro...

Tq n rgrds

Fazid

fazidk

3,000 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
I met wiz dis person today...had a gd long discussion bout PD...even came over my place for product demo...very friendly n helpful..after all said n done he even kind enuff to give me a can of blue blaze color PD to try out on my car...planning to do my bumper tomorrow hehe..I'm x sure how it'll turn out end result but will post it in my FB for all to c :)

To bro syafiq I thank u so much for ur time coming all d way from s'ban to meet up n even leaving me a can:)...hope to c u again soon...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifu sifu out there,
Currently my fuel consumption is high and after reviewing my dyno graph my air/fuel ratio for an NA car is fluctuating from 12:1 to 10+:1 ratio which is running too rich for an NA auto myvi 1.3

Was wondering if anyone could suggest me on either Apexi S-Afc neo or Dastek unichip Q as an mod to tune my air/fuel ratio. The pros and cons of this two products on our myvi.
This is because I was offered a good price for a set of used Unichip Q and was wondering if I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience