Newbie Looking For Some Advice

Jul 4, 2006
Hey, Im new to the modding of cars. i am currently driving a 2001 Sunfire, looking to get some easy mods that will help get some power and some speed. already have a ractive exhaust but still using the stock piping. was thinking about a cold air intake. n e suggestions will be greatly appreciated

01Sunfire

eldiablo

Jul 5, 2006
Really depends what your budget is.

I take it you've changed the exhaust headers and not just your pipes alone yah..

For a small budget, for an EFI naturally aspirated engine you might want to consider changing your plugs + air intake filtration (HKS, K&N, Apexi, Blitz).

Slightly higher budget, change your intake headers, put in racing cams, consider a turbo or supercharger, consider porting and changing your cylinder heads.

Check out Toby from GT Racing Sunway 012 212 5840 and see what he can do for you.

eldiablo

Jul 5, 2006
Sorry - disregard my last comment on Toby. Just realized you're from Canada..

01Sunfire

Jul 4, 2006
OK well i decided to get a new cold air intake for the car. not sure of what name brand yet, also going to change the stock exhaust pipe to a bigger size back from the manifold. and possible end it with a duel exhaust with another ractive exhaust.witgh regards for turbo/supercharger, checked into them, they are a bit out of the price range for now, looking for some more smaller modifications, plugs and wires, are dedffiently a good idea.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While it’s no secret that Porsche will be rolling out an all-new model come Detroit next month, the money is still out on exactly what this new model is or will be.

The internet trolls have hit the ‘warp speed’ button on the rumour mill and things like the baby three-doored Cayenne, dubbed the Cajun, another 911 variant and even the production...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience