New Video: How Prince Lubricants Plane livery was made?

Kuraz

Aug 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
[video=How Prince Lubricants Plane livery was made?]721[/video]
Video: How Prince Lubricants Plane livery was made?
Category: Car Videos
Uploader: Kuraz
Kuraz said:
PRINCE LUBRICANTS

Princelube (Asia) Pte. Ltd. an affiliated company of Prince Oil Inc, USA, has been a supplier of base oils and additives since 1990. The company also provides OEM services for branded lubricant manufacturers. Throughout its history, Princelube depends on advanced and the latest lubrication technology for its forefront product development. It now has a comprehensive range of products that meets the market requirements.

offers a full range of automotive, industrial and marine lubricants. This includes the top-tier, high performance, 100% synthetic Engine Oils, formulated with our latest p-9 ester based technology Other products such as Medium and High Speed Diesel Engine Oils, Industrial Gear Oils, Anti-wear Hydraulic Oils, Neat and Soluble Cutting Oils, Rust Preventives and Greases are readily available.

With a 40,000 square feed ISO 9001- certified plant in Singapore, Princelube is well-placed to meet the demand of the fast growing Asia markets, and particularly active in the Far East and Central Asia. The Company has already exported to Algeria, Dubai UAE, India, China, Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia. Its high-speed, modern blending processes allow Princelube to respond timely and accurately to customers' needs, including bulk orders. The company's up-to-date Research and Development department also functions as its Technical Center. Its fully equipped laboratory manned by a team of skilled chemists and technicians continuously conduct tests, research and development for the next generation of optimum proven performance products with consistent quality. Princelube is a reliable supplier of quality products based on proven technology, at the best value.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu-sifu around ZTH...i'm a new guy around...i'm here cuz i need help from ZTH sifu-sifu n opinion from all...hope u all can help me ere.
My fren hav a stock standard 1.3(M) satria...he wishes to modify it...jus 2 make it more powerful n nice 2 look.

Exterior - he doesn't wan de car 2 look furious or funny >.<. Jus normal enuf.
Interior - he got plan edi, but feel free 2 give some opinion :)
Engine - he wanted 2 stay stock...so i need 2 noe where can get proton 1.5l engine? if hav any...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience