New Tyres for 2015 - Federal RS-RR

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Yeah I agree with stupidcar - since noise is not an issue, why not consider the more superior ATR Sport 2?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yeah I agree with stupidcar - since noise is not an issue, why not consider the more superior ATR Sport 2?
Because he mentioned before, no China and Indon except GT Radial...something like that....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

The RPM & EVO don't have 225/50/17 (at least based on their web search result). So I can only consider the plain 595.
Noise is not so critical coz I always listen to loud music! \m/
Then 595SS front, RPM rear....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Superior than the 595 in which areas?

Because he mentioned before, no China and Indon except GT Radial...something like that....:driver:

---------- Post added at 07:49 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Then 595SS front, RPM rear....:biggrin:
He not as confident like you.......hhahahhahahha:biggrin:
Yeah not really confident yet in those brands other than GT Radial.
Anyway I checked in Achilles website, ATR Sport 2 does not even have BOTH my sizes! ATR Sport 1 has my front but does not have for my rear. So this brand is out of consideration already. :)

RPM & EVO also do not have for my rear size. So only 595ss has both the sizes I need. Somehow cannot also load the full spec page to check the traction and treadwear rating there. Do you have any idea about the specs?

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Superior than the 595 in which areas?

Yeah not really confident yet in those brands other than GT Radial.
Anyway I checked in Achilles website, ATR Sport 2 does not even have BOTH my sizes! ATR Sport 1 has my front but does not have for my rear. So this brand is out of consideration already. :)

RPM & EVO also do not have for my rear size. So only 595ss has both the sizes I need. Somehow cannot also load the full spec page to check the traction and treadwear rating there. Do you have any idea about the specs?
Looks like you really need different brand front and rear tyres to suit your tyre size.....:biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Looks like you really need different brand front and rear tyres to suit your tyre size.....:biggrin:
Well so far the UHP tires that have both sizes I want are only:
PS3
S-Drive
HPY
CSC5/3

If I want to go like the Corsa system but in the same brand, I found only GT Radial so far has for my sizes (HPX front & HPY rear).

Not sure about Korean tires like Hankook or Kumho yet coz I haven't really check, maybe they also have.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Well so far the UHP tires that have both sizes I want are only:
PS3
S-Drive
HPY
CSC5/3

If I want to go like the Corsa system but in the same brand, I found only GT Radial so far has for my sizes (HPX front & HPY rear).

Not sure about Korean tires like Hankook or Kumho yet coz I haven't really check, maybe they also have.
Since these are everyday tyres, among all the brands you mentioned I'd go with the GTRadial HPX and HPY. They aren't bad tyres and are cheaper than all the others except perhaps Federal.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Since these are everyday tyres, among all the brands you mentioned I'd go with the GTRadial HPX and HPY. They aren't bad tyres and are cheaper than all the others except perhaps Federal.
The problem is many sizes of HPX discon dy. I call them to check on one size previously, and they say migrate to the BAX2 model....:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Automated Enforcement System (AES) made its debut today at the Speed City Mines race track where a demonstration took place to showcase the capabilities of two systems that has been scheduled for implementation in August 2012 in Malaysia by Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience