New Toyota Vios Launch Malaysia

Edward Chew

1,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
I spotted a test drive unit on the road yesterday, at UMV, PJ. Silver car. Err... looks like a normal car only, nothing special. Not as elegant as in the pic.
But my dad likes it, very much. So, it is down to each one's preference.

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
different ppl will have different taste thou. The old Vios is tend to be more sporty while the new Vios is more toward classy style. Maybe can mod into VIP style. :)

but i have 2 freinds who get the older model VIOS after the launching of the new VIOS cos they say it look much better.

*cabut*
that is the thing, they should make it even more sportier and nicer than the previous one.. not make it grow ugly..
its not even classy.. maybe should just called it sedan yaris..

QuickRide

Known Member
Aug 31, 2007
that is the thing, they should make it even more sportier and nicer than the previous one.. not make it grow ugly..
its not even classy.. maybe should just called it sedan yaris..
its down to people's personal tastes.stop with the ugly term plz :P

Danny

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
the stock Yaris and Vios don't look nice but I've seen some tastefully done with the bodykits, looks impressive. What the vios needs is to lower down the car body with some decent suspension and wheels. A round body so high up makes the car look wierd.

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
the stock Yaris and Vios don't look nice but I've seen some tastefully done with the bodykits, looks impressive. What the vios needs is to lower down the car body with some decent suspension and wheels. A round body so high up makes the car look wierd.
got the pics? im interested to see..

Oct 31, 2007
i just can't understand y this guy (roy_fatboy) keep on saying bad things about this new vios.. r u from proton or wut?? trying to psycho people around not to buy the car..saying so much of craps.. fyi, no one cares whether u like or dislike the design or wutever the car is.. they're not using ur money or tryin to make loan from u to buy the car.. so just let the car be..

u're so annoying.. i'm wondering wut car u r driving.. malaysian car issit? u can't afford any outside car right? if not y u must curse the new vios or the designer or wutever.. so u dun have to keep on say it ugly la apelah.. i think ur face is uglier than the car even i never see ur face. i think u're just jealous.. i met lot of people like u.. say bad things bout sumthing, but actually they like n fancy that thing.. but can't afford right?? too bad bcoz u'r too poor for the car..

from now on, i will keep saying roy_fatboy's face n car (if u have one lah...) are the ugliest things in this world god ever created.. i dun care bout other people's opinion or other people's feeling. Just like u..

Oct 31, 2007
hahaha.. can afford wira only ah?? no wonder la u're so jealous.. hahahahahaha.. can buy 2 wira for one new vios.. hahahahahha.. i'm so happy

roy_fatboy

500 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Selangor
www.wiraownersclub.com
hahaha.. can afford wira only ah?? no wonder la u're so jealous.. hahahahahaha.. can buy 2 wira for one new vios.. hahahahahha.. i'm so happy
dude.. i feel bad about your mentality.. hahaha.. another sad vios owner..
i never psycho ppl not to buy the vios, its just that im disappointed with the new vios, doesnt meet my expectation..

and yes, i have a wira, is that wrong?.. why should i be jealous of the vios and vios owners?.. theres alot of monstrous wira out there which is waaaay better than a vios.. its not that i cant afford them, im actually about to buy it for my mother, but i just cant accept it to be parked in my garage..

come over to my house to see my cars.. my wira is not my only car, but its the one i like the most cos its my first car..
cheers.. and that bumper design danny posted, its not bad to be fitted to that new vios..
i just wonder why is it not a standard..

cheers for your mentality..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i planing to change my engine form b16a to b18c
i am newbie too.... i duno what thing to do...
and how much with fully swaping ? my dolphin still full stock....

JPJ still aprove ppl changing engine?
any big dai kor can teach me ?:confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience