New shocks and springs

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ghostxray,
If for me i'll go for TIEN (If What eric is telling true..hehe),then the 2nd choice would be TITAN and HWL.GAB would be last for me :) But if you want,maybe you can try out TITAN shock,but have to get Arcdyue permission first..hehehehe

Eric,
Really ahh RM2800??if really then i go down JB to buy oo..New 1 rite?hehe..

Sim,
What inject,just change it lar...hahahaa :P

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. Dont use TIEN.. But use TEIN.. Big difference man.. I don't have RM 2800.. So I do it the cheaper way lor..

Scoupe.. It will be bumpy a bit.. But I will absorb it with my own body fat.. It's called SIM BODY FAT ABSORBER.. sporty and comfy are always heading opposite direction man...

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Opps..wrong typing..hehe..Sim,use your credit card larr..or is it the shop dont take credits?hehehe :P Sim,body fats isnt good absorbers la,it can "drown" you..hahahaha

Since in the suspension thread,just wanna ask you guys..if i'm having problem with the lower arm,do i change the arm or just change the bushing?curious about this part..

Last edited:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
I've check with N-1 in Sunway the main importer for Tein but none for Hyundai Coupe. Ericmivec, how come u saw Tein for our Coupe? I think they mod from used Tein to our Coupe, if this is right than is not new, pls check....
I've call HWL & they are happy that if we can visit thier factory, so we can see the production line. Any 1 want to go? In Sg. Buloh

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Yu.. I agree with you.. I can't find any model for RD1 and RD2 from TEIN website too.. When you plan to go their factory?

SpitFire.. most of the time you just need to change the bushing.. what's the problem you having?

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Sim,
My suspension is not as it used to be..when driving to uneven road,alot of rattling noise..but the suspension are still ok.Maybe the arm bush are worn out already.Old car ma..hehe..if only can change to SuperPro..hahaha :P

ken3182

Known Member
May 9, 2007
Spit,

having same problem like you..prob is the bush wear out..

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
Is the sound like ko ko? this can be the absorber, mine is like this, last time I change to APM but about 1 to 2 months time the ko ko sound will come, go back to APM service than no more sound. but 2 months later come again, so now I used to it even jam too. The WHL factory is big too, more than 10 over years, last time my Daihatsu also using it, but that time call Top perfect. Also doing over sea market, even Hong Kong car magazine I saw WHL product.

If the sound come from the bush than change all the lower bush, RM 200 can be done.

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ken,You change your's already?I thought of doing this before change the suspension..want a comfort ride..hehe

Sim,a lot of noise ah?inform me when youre in KL,wanna hear the noises..hhahah

Yu,then sound is more like grragagaga...hehe..but must be the lower arm coz i did the drift shaft,tie rod long before..:)

Last edited:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
SpitFire.. my noise sounds like klik klok type.. and maybe a bit of grragagaga type.. I don't think I can meet you so soon coz my coming trip will be CNY trip home to Penang.. Might not overnight in KL...

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
grgangga sound i also got but its my rear arm bushes.. all destroyed already.. time for new ones..

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Group buy?? You think Mr. Lee will give more discount ar??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, I am completing MBA thesis, need help to fill in following survey, topic related with "Online Insurance Purchase Intention" - even that you yet to do online insurance purchase, would like to seek your feedback on some of questions that applicable.

http://goo.gl/forms/t4LenIwvjw

Thank in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience