NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

sElAmAt

Jun 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
thanks ericmaxman ... will survey area kajang/bangi which shops give the best

:rolleyes: super major service ..... maybe can start learn DIYing:biggrin:

Jun 1, 2015
Selangor
Hi guys, im new in malaysia and going to buy saga blm 2009 automatic. Need your advice if it is going to cost heavy in maintenance if car is in ok condition. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is not relevant

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Hi guys, im new in malaysia and going to buy saga blm 2009 automatic. Need your advice if it is going to cost heavy in maintenance if car is in ok condition. Thanks in advance and sorry if this is not relevant
The BLM is a simple car with simple maintenance. Running cost is cheap. The parts are widely available. What more can we expect from a good basic car. Just don't expect it to be like a premium car.

If your budget permits then go for the 1.6 SE model be it the BLM or the FL ( facelift ) version. This model is a bargain at the price they are right now. Newer is always better.

What is the mileage on the 2009 car you intend to buy?

Mine is 2008 1st batch model auto m-line. Mileage is 136k km. Its low as I was closer with my Waja before.
Despite the low mileage the BLM do take a beating from my aggressive driving and I must say that I am impress at its robustness. How aggressive? I am on my 3rd/4th set of front absorber, 3rd set of tire, 3rd set of front pad, 3rd-4th time of replacing the brake fluid due to heat exposure.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Fuel consumption quite heavy ya for a 1.3 engine

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
hard to say abt the fc really.
i have achieve 14km/l,seriously amd mine is the 1st batch auto.
the cvt model can achieve that figure easily.
i habe to try hard for that figure.
everyday city driving will return 11-12km/l.
good fiure considering the great aircond.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
I find the persona can give better mileage

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
what is wrong when my 2008 BLM is keep dying while driving.. ??? no engine light is turned on.. no error lights is blinking..

and sometimes.. when trying to accelerate (aircond is on) there's a scretttttt sound from the belting might be but not really noisy like usual belting sound.. compressor meyh??

this is the first problem with this car since i bought it brand new in 2008.. the iafm is still good to go..

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hii all....

Currently i'm using Michiba 4350K/55w (Super White) bulbs in my headlamp. However, izzit will damage the plastic cover and reflector of the headlamp (plastic type) for long term use??Hope someone can give advice. :angel_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience