NEW SAGA (BLM) Owners

camouflage_artist

Feb 6, 2009
Hello...i'm a newbie (not very new lah but before this I never write, only like to read the threads here). I've already booked a Saga BLM SE, solid white,manual. Can't take my eyes of it in the showroom and decided to buy one as a gift to myself as I just reached 30 last August. I hope I will get a perfect car, not the one with electronic problems like some of u guys have been discussing about. Is it a common problem when we buy Proton cars (to get the car with electronic malfunctions)?? This makes me worried lah pulak... :hmmmm:

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
EvolutionZ bro if Proton doesnt hire you as their ambassador i'll create a petition and make them hire you LoL.

Perhaps you can give Proton SA's training on the way u handle problems and questions regardring proton cars, If all their Sa's were like you perhaps proton's name wont be that bad.

Sometimes we not only buy a car because of the car, we buy it because the SA was kind , helpful, responsible , thoughtful, knowledgeble and not just trying to make a fast buck.

Oh sorry this was OOT LoL.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
proton launched SAGA SE MT & AT on 07/07/2009.
price: rm45,500.00 auto & rm43,000 manual.
color: brilliant red and solid white....i've seen the catalogue...very nice....
will check out the real car soon....
latest pricing for Saga SE - auto 44 498 & manual 41 498
proton decided to offer at more attractive price than what previously revealed.

---------- Post added at 02:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 AM ----------

Hello...i'm a newbie (not very new lah but before this I never write, only like to read the threads here). I've already booked a Saga BLM SE, solid white,manual. Can't take my eyes of it in the showroom and decided to buy one as a gift to myself as I just reached 30 last August. I hope I will get a perfect car, not the one with electronic problems like some of u guys have been discussing about. Is it a common problem when we buy Proton cars (to get the car with electronic malfunctions)?? This makes me worried lah pulak... :hmmmm:
its a great car, bodykit, leather seats, special colors, enhanded meter cluster, special design rims, sporty headlamps etc etc for price of rm41k - rm44k - actually the saga body structure is very strong, just to share, my bro & cousin sister met quite a serious accident and the car's passenger cabin still intact and they are unhurt. its an affordable, trendy, economical, compact & value buy car......for its class, 1.3 segment.

electronics problem not that i hear off so far and this SE version is the premium line - top in the saga range....i am sure quality is already enhanced in it....be confident in what you've bought to reward yourself.....proton is not a let down nowaday..... lets have confident in our nation's pride.

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

EvolutionZ bro if Proton doesnt hire you as their ambassador i'll create a petition and make them hire you LoL.

Perhaps you can give Proton SA's training on the way u handle problems and questions regardring proton cars, If all their Sa's were like you perhaps proton's name wont be that bad.

Sometimes we not only buy a car because of the car, we buy it because the SA was kind , helpful, responsible , thoughtful, knowledgeble and not just trying to make a fast buck.

Oh sorry this was OOT LoL.
thanks bro mkdreamervl,
actually i am just sharing what i have been thru coz i am a proton user since my 1st car way back in 1995. been using proton all my life - and do face some problems but all can be solved and you will be surprise, all problems can be solved at a fraction of $$$ compared to many other brands.......and its surprisingly very durable cars....see the proton sagas on the road...since 1985 still running well.....some other make already make their way into junkyards either rusty, damaged or couldn't find parts anymore.......

so i believe sharing my true experience might turn negative perceptions into positive or at least neutralise the negative thoughts the ppl had in proton.....cheerz

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

wah...got ppl praise EvolutionZ...:rofl:

bro mkdreamervl,100% agreed with wht u said...proton should hire EvolutionZ...
thanks blank...u r the real taikors....

u r the future tuners and many ppl need yr advice soon....cheerz and all the best!

Last edited:

tangiah67

Jun 13, 2009
Hi brother is they any one can help to fine proton blm services guide info
It is similar with perodua have in they web site It is detail regarding what
They should do for each maintenance and coast price for each part they change

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Hi brother is they any one can help to fine proton blm services guide info
It is similar with perodua have in they web site It is detail regarding what
They should do for each maintenance and coast price for each part they change
it has in the service booklet......the each interval and what needs to be change. if u want the one with pricing...pm me yr email address...i get my friend to send u.

bro EVOZ, can you help me to find out the blm 1.6 spec..
its 1.6 campro, if u need the technical spec.....i need to check with my friend...

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Blank & 5115 : I bet this EvoZ guy is somebody in Proton...!!!:hmmmm::hmmmm:
if i am somebody in proton, i no need to work already.....:)

HarDiE

Aug 14, 2009
Shah Alam
bro, is saga blm steering bosskit same wit wira? need to change 2 momo....
do nrg short hub can fit?

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro, is saga blm steering bosskit same wit wira? need to change 2 momo....
do nrg short hub can fit?
this one i not sure....u may check out with the accessory shop bro...sorry:)

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i am a supporter of proton la...my 1st car until now also proton....coz no $$$ for other cars...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When looking at oversea selling Motul 800 road racing 2T for +-US$17 and we are getting it at +-RM133 per bottle, I think it is too much. So, I'm wondering if volume can bring down the price a bit. Mix product purchasing also can, like x bottle of different engine oil + x bottle of different 2T.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience