New ride cps auto. Need some basic mod recommended ?

Neo_

Known Member
Sep 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Change extractor and if possible the whole exhaust system . (if auto piping and manual piping same, you can swap wit me) :tongue::tongue:
Change to drop in KnN or something similar like that. (avoid open pod air filters if possible)
Remap ECU , standart ECU can be remapped if you know where to do it .
These are for the start

annonymouscps

Oct 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
ive change alot ody bro..4-2-1+long bullet,works intake,works pulley,works fuel regulator n etc those minor2 stuff..engine parts im scared :P..went to sunway , they suggested to me to remap the ecu..but after reading forums i got mixed up..haha..siemens la,ems-1 la,piggyback la,haltech la..:hmmmm::tongue: still thinking and researching zzz

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

actually i haven't sleep..insomnia haha:idea:

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
ive change alot ody bro..4-2-1+long bullet,works intake,works pulley,works fuel regulator n etc those minor2 stuff..engine parts im scared :P..went to sunway , they suggested to me to remap the ecu..but after reading forums i got mixed up..haha..siemens la,ems-1 la,piggyback la,haltech la..:hmmmm::tongue: still thinking and researching zzz

---------- Post added at 03:48 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

actually i haven't sleep..insomnia haha:idea:
no i have no exp on remap.
can be quite costly but u do feel the gain.

remap is tuning the stock ecu.
piggyback is a small ecu which means it tap into the stock ecu.
standalone means using another easier to tune ecu to replace the stock ecu.something like the e-manage.this is very2 ezpensive.
when they siemens i believe they are referring to your ecu brand which is siemens.

if the tuner u go to is just so-so,no matter how much u spend u wont be satisfied.

saw an ad some time ago on cps ecu remap service.it offer abt 20hp increase which is not bad.cost abt 900 but that was some time back.i do believe the price is lower now due to compettition.rpm cut off is also removed.

if u really need the extra horses,set your budget and ask around the shop what u can get for that sort of money.then u decide among the option which best suit u or the best bang for buck.

annonymouscps

Oct 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
tq for the info bro..appreciate:adore:

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

errrmmm..they said my extractor big size bro..huhuuu..have to change and sell the pld one..wheres the best place to get n install r3 extractor for neo cps auto ? can suggest ?

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDT1m241q4

This is how my Waja CPS with cheap steel 4-2-1 extractor go. stock muffler. works drop-in filter. Climb from 140 to 200 in around 30second at 5th gear with stock exhaust sound. always been tailgated by ah beng vios and myvi 1.5 on hiway. just floor on 5th gear and they will disappear within a second. if they try to chase and cucuk again when i slow down as some car/bus/lorry on my lane, i'll drop to 3rd or 4th (according to speed at the time) just to show how my real acceleration and make they feel their "performance car" is really slow to catch this stock muffler uncle car.

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unDT1m241q4

This is how my Waja CPS with cheap steel 4-2-1 extractor go. stock muffler. works drop-in filter. Climb from 140 to 200 in around 30second at 5th gear with stock exhaust sound. always been tailgated by ah beng vios and myvi 1.5 on hiway. just floor on 5th gear and they will disappear within a second. if they try to chase and cucuk again when i slow down as some car/bus/lorry on my lane, i'll drop to 3rd or 4th (according to speed at the time) just to show how my real acceleration and make they feel their "performance car" is really slow to catch this stock muffler uncle car.
not bad bro

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

UMW Toyota Motor has just announced that they have begun taking orders for the all new Toyota Camry as of 2nd April (today) 2012 onwards.

<!--more-->Below is the summary of the estimated On-The Road price (OTR) and colours that are available for the all new Toyota Camry variants...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience