New Racing Spec Pocket Bike with Import Permit (AP) for Sale!

All Other Stuff

New Racing Spec Pocket Bike with Import Permit (AP) for Sale!

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
www.strombergpowerbooster.com
haikal,
yes, it can reach 120kmh. we monitor it using NSR150R.
this is not blata but an Orlama. no related to blata or bata or pallas company at all.
the engine is watercooled 49cc 2 stokes water cool with racing spec e.g. racing piston, piston ring, block head, gearbox and oversized carburetor.
now, it is fitted with stromberg power booster version R, JEC 8.5mm high performance plug cable, Bosch Super 4 Spark Plug type WR78X, I-FC version 1.2 and 7mm high tension fuel hose. after these are installed, the accerelation is became excellent.
this bike is ready for race in expert category.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Last edited:

haikal

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
MA, USA
www.myspace.com
GTR said:
haikal,
yes, it can reach 120kmh. we monitor it using NSR150R.
this is not blata but an Orlama. no related to blata or bata or pallas company at all.
the engine is watercooled 49cc 2 stokes water cool with racing spec e.g. racing piston, piston ring, block head, gearbox and oversized carburetor.
now, it is fitted with stromberg power booster version R, JEC 8.5mm high performance plug cable, Bosch Super 4 Spark Plug type WR78X, I-FC version 1.2 and 7mm high tension fuel hose. after these are installed, the accerelation is became excellent.
this bike is ready for race in expert category.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

hello there....

ex5 going 250kmh?.....sure using smallest rear sporket with 4km sprint track sure can reach one...hehhehe.... seems like u using stock exhaust.....I know someone from sentul that make racing spec exhaust...really make a big different when use this exhaust.....and u can modified the fan housing....sure can reach higher top speed after this...

and your engine spec is almost same with mine last time but im not using stromberg.....

anyway...all the best with your sale.....

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
haikal,
i m trying to tell u that smaller capacity is impossible to reach as wat a bigger capocity can go.
i edit it bkos after i c u from USA, worry u dunno wat is EX5. so i straight away explain my pocketbike.
i repeat, ur pocketbike engine is different with mine. did u watch the video oledi?
this bike now is in PG, not KL. but i can bring to KL if got buyer there.
since this bike going to ride for many times adi, so it is now become used pocketbike with AP. if got member interested, i can let it go at RM2800 only. I accept credit card too.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

haikal

Known Member
Dec 6, 2003
MA, USA
www.myspace.com
I play this pocketbike for almost 2 years and owned EX5 last time....my hometown is penang bro.....bayan lepas....and im living in KL last time.... This is my 3rd months in the US actually.... I'll try to help with ur sales....maybe my friends searching one of this model to enter the open event in pocketbike tournment.... and if u want to find somehing from here....I"ll be glad helping u....sama-sama cari makan......OK bro....hope to hear from u soon....

GTR

500 RPM
Jul 28, 2005
KL and Penang
haikal,
oic...
this pocketbike model was launched this year. u look at the chasis u know. a lot solid and better look. after test/ride by some cubprix riders and frenz here, they said the power is like VTEC or "back to the future"...
u can ask ur frenz come test it this sunday 5pm at PISA. hope u know where is it. can contact me too if they 1. or come 2 my shop to view it and ram it.
if got MBF credit card, i can do 0% interest for 12 months installment for them.

Regards,
GTR
012-4904888

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Is there anyone living in Penang island can tell me where to get cordless car polisher ? Because I live in flat,so there is no power point for me to plug in electrica polisher.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience