New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

mkdreamervl

Known Member

mkdreamervl

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
PJ
I heard the 1st batch will still be using some original Japan Mitsubishi parts somore leh ! Faster go buy go go fast fast !

I'll stick to my 15K Proton =D

fiuz85

Known Member

fiuz85

Known Member
May 26, 2009
KL-Kuantan
congratulation proton.. proton people so clever... they create a car dat similar n can convert.. bcos they always noe rakyat malaysia suka convert ma.. yahooo.. two thumbs up.. hihihihihihihihihi :proud::stupid:
yeah u are ryte bro, after this all the acc shop will get rich + halfcut of evo 10 will be goreng pisang panas hahaha:party:

ACQ2305

500 RPM

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
the price aint smart tho for local made? not inspired at all.
evo 10 halfcut will be really hot stuffs soon tho.
"Heard" la,Evo 10 halfcut around rm45k... that is till 'cheap' for a convert..hehehe 80k + 45k = 125k for an Evo 10...hrmmmmm...plus mins a few more thousand,workmanship,touch ups... 135k???

bubblebee

Known Member

bubblebee

Known Member
Dec 14, 2007
stupid proton!!!
they should shame for them self!!!
after 25yrs still cannot be independent!
they should learn more, produce the original car.
im not proud of cut & paste model!
im ashame what the neighborhood country will say!

Nazman

Known Member

Nazman

Known Member
Feb 8, 2010
East Coast
congratulation proton.. proton people so clever... they create a car dat similar n can convert.. bcos they always noe rakyat malaysia suka convert ma.. yahooo.. two thumbs up.. hihihihihihihihihi :proud::stupid:
Bolehland now became pirate land... congrats!! Single Middle finger up to them..

chris1

chris1

Jun 26, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Probably the reason its 80k - 90k is because of the engine, need to pay hell of a lot of royalties to Mitsu i guess. Maybe some years down the road, they will replace it with their Campro CPS engine and bring the price down? :stupid:. Personally I wouldn't pay 80k for the car. People ask why think a Jap or Korean 1.5 is better than a new Inspira 1.8 cvt? They fail to realize the headache some people face when buying protons, if you are unfortunate you'll get a car that has to be repeatedly sent to the workshop within 1st year of ownership! This is not to mention the lousy service received at some of their service centers. Many of us buy Protons not because we are nationalistic, we buy them because they are cheaper (not 'cheap' by 'cheaper)') than Jap/Korean cars. If their prices start creeping into Toyota, Honda, Kia, Hyundai's territory - then God help them.

TopRpm

Known Member

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
bro..nowadays everybody share n build same cars as their own products..
perodua rebadge move to kenari, mira to kancil, passo to myvi,
naza rebadge carnival to ria, 206 to bestari, caren to citra,
china rebadge gen2 to europestar and many more....

sorry to say..not to defend proton or other party..just sleek advise from me, open ur eyes BIG...when it involve Proton, everybody will HENTAm kaw2...me too sumtimes feel its not right..

testpower

Known Member

testpower

Known Member
Nov 29, 2006
i dont know what are proton management thinking. it just move backward like what are they doing for Proton saga n proton wira. that not what a Car maker doing after 25 years. why do they hired engineer graduated from oversea if they dont wanna do RnD? they only need a technician with SPM certified if just to assemble mitsubishi car.

es2611

500 RPM

es2611

500 RPM
Jan 10, 2006
"Heard" la,Evo 10 halfcut around rm45k... that is till 'cheap' for a convert..hehehe 80k + 45k = 125k for an Evo 10...hrmmmmm...plus mins a few more thousand,workmanship,touch ups... 135k???
looking forward to see ins-evo jadian-pira on the road soon. :adore:

khellvinne

Known Member

khellvinne

Known Member
Aug 15, 2010
Johor Bahru
since its a Waja replace model, should sell at waja's price range (RM60K +-).
Smart guy get it, because later on u can Evolve it to "Inspilution X", soooo smart.
Inspire? yes, inspire by the price, LOL~!:bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As you can see from the heavily shrouded example of what looks to be the latest Mitsubishi Mirage, currently being sold in the Thailand market, we were lucky to spot this test vehicle at the Saujana area that was about to be towed back to Mitsubishi HQ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience