3Rotor20b

Jun 14, 2004
Hi to all ZTH members. Sorry my english is very poor :D . Ok this below are my self.
SAIFUL AMHARI BIN MOHD NOR
Phone: 03-7491 4063(O), 012-310 5996(M)
Date Of Birth: 22 July 1976
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Malaysian
Language: Bahasa Malaysia and English Poor
E-mail: [email protected]

EDUCATION

1999 – 2000 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) at Polytechnic Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
1996 – 1998 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) at Polytechnic Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan,Pahang Darul Makmur.
1994 – 1995 Repeat SPM at Maktab Adabi, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
1989 – 1993 SPM and SRP at Sekolah Menengah Seri Mahkota, Kuantan Pahang Darul Makmur.

EXPERIENCE

09/2002 – Present MAXIS MOBILE SDN. BHD. BANDAR SUNWAY, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
Technician
· Preparation and implementation of RF capacity upgrade request like radio add, sectorization, 5th carrier and double up.
· Preparation and implementation of re-engineering request like antenna reconfiguration and BTS cabinet swap.
· Maxis internal department and group coordination inclusive planning, scheduling, work permit and material implementation.
· Coordination with vendor on installation, re-configuration matters and attend to project constraint.
· Record and status reporting on implementation work quality and workmanship for improvement.
· On site supervision as of when required.

09/2001 – 08/2002 OGP TECHNICAL SERVICES SDN. BHD. KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
Project Control Assistant
· Prepared and consolidate volumes of project proposals and monthly progress report.
· Entered data on project manhours and update project progress curve.
· Transferred purchase order data from hardcopy into MS Excel for later data conversion into MS Access database.

06/2000 – 06/2001 ATA IT SOLUTION SDN. BHD. KUANTAN, PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR.
Data Processing Clerk
· Entered and updated sales data for oil products to meet inventory management target
· Installed computer hardware (troubleshooting, RAM upgrading) and software (application and database upgrading)

11/1998 – 06/1999 NIPPON PRECISION TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN. BHD. GEBENG, KUANTAN, PAHANG
DARUL MAKMUR.
Operator
· Conducted a product sampling experiment and made adjustment to the production machine
· Set press machine during the installation of new die set to cater various products
· Involved in maintenance work during machine breakdown
· Responsible for Quality Assurance Inspection for electro-gun products

COMPUTER SKILLS
· Excellent working knowledge of most commercial spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel, LOTUS 1-2-3), word processing software (e.g., MS Word, LOTUS Word Pro), database program (e.g., MS Access) and presentation software (e.g., MS Powerpoint, LOTUS Freelance).

PROFESSIONAL COURSE
· Attended Quality Work Group course organize by PETRONAS. (Oct 2001)

OTHER INTEREST
· Playing competitive team sport (soccer, volleyball), fishing, travelling and bowling.
· Participate in a group discussion using radio communication device

What do you drive(optional): Satria

Male

Picture of you(optional): Not yet

How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: from my friend

When was it?: long ago but know I register

What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? : try to be good in english and teknical of car

What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? : To be a best website in the world.

What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? planning family

Scribble away you own stuff after this!<-------what is this

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
u looking for some job vacancy ka? thatz like your CV already la. :lol:

3Rotor20b

Jun 14, 2004
just my cv only. heheheheheh if anybody have vacancy please la tell me....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my curent engine is local proton 4g63...
if i wan to transplant to JDM 4g63 engine...izzt the alternator , throtle body , air cond pump and etc etc stuff around the engine no need change?
so if go for JDM version also no ned change the throtle body?
bcoz juz buy the engine more cheaper...and the throtle body i aledi change all in begining of tis year....if i transplant have to throw away all stuff...so sayangnya~

1)so if i go for JDM version...also same iztt?

2) how about if i got...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience