3Rotor20b

Jun 14, 2004
Hi to all ZTH members. Sorry my english is very poor :D . Ok this below are my self.
SAIFUL AMHARI BIN MOHD NOR
Phone: 03-7491 4063(O), 012-310 5996(M)
Date Of Birth: 22 July 1976
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: Malaysian
Language: Bahasa Malaysia and English Poor
E-mail: [email protected]

EDUCATION

1999 – 2000 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) at Polytechnic Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.
1996 – 1998 Certificate in Mechanical Engineering (Manufacturing) at Polytechnic Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan,Pahang Darul Makmur.
1994 – 1995 Repeat SPM at Maktab Adabi, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur.
1989 – 1993 SPM and SRP at Sekolah Menengah Seri Mahkota, Kuantan Pahang Darul Makmur.

EXPERIENCE

09/2002 – Present MAXIS MOBILE SDN. BHD. BANDAR SUNWAY, PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR.
Technician
· Preparation and implementation of RF capacity upgrade request like radio add, sectorization, 5th carrier and double up.
· Preparation and implementation of re-engineering request like antenna reconfiguration and BTS cabinet swap.
· Maxis internal department and group coordination inclusive planning, scheduling, work permit and material implementation.
· Coordination with vendor on installation, re-configuration matters and attend to project constraint.
· Record and status reporting on implementation work quality and workmanship for improvement.
· On site supervision as of when required.

09/2001 – 08/2002 OGP TECHNICAL SERVICES SDN. BHD. KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.
Project Control Assistant
· Prepared and consolidate volumes of project proposals and monthly progress report.
· Entered data on project manhours and update project progress curve.
· Transferred purchase order data from hardcopy into MS Excel for later data conversion into MS Access database.

06/2000 – 06/2001 ATA IT SOLUTION SDN. BHD. KUANTAN, PAHANG DARUL MAKMUR.
Data Processing Clerk
· Entered and updated sales data for oil products to meet inventory management target
· Installed computer hardware (troubleshooting, RAM upgrading) and software (application and database upgrading)

11/1998 – 06/1999 NIPPON PRECISION TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN. BHD. GEBENG, KUANTAN, PAHANG
DARUL MAKMUR.
Operator
· Conducted a product sampling experiment and made adjustment to the production machine
· Set press machine during the installation of new die set to cater various products
· Involved in maintenance work during machine breakdown
· Responsible for Quality Assurance Inspection for electro-gun products

COMPUTER SKILLS
· Excellent working knowledge of most commercial spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel, LOTUS 1-2-3), word processing software (e.g., MS Word, LOTUS Word Pro), database program (e.g., MS Access) and presentation software (e.g., MS Powerpoint, LOTUS Freelance).

PROFESSIONAL COURSE
· Attended Quality Work Group course organize by PETRONAS. (Oct 2001)

OTHER INTEREST
· Playing competitive team sport (soccer, volleyball), fishing, travelling and bowling.
· Participate in a group discussion using radio communication device

What do you drive(optional): Satria

Male

Picture of you(optional): Not yet

How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: from my friend

When was it?: long ago but know I register

What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? : try to be good in english and teknical of car

What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? : To be a best website in the world.

What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? planning family

Scribble away you own stuff after this!<-------what is this

ZephyRed

Known Member
Nov 21, 2003
Sunway
Visit site
u looking for some job vacancy ka? thatz like your CV already la. :lol:

3Rotor20b

Jun 14, 2004
just my cv only. heheheheheh if anybody have vacancy please la tell me....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We have a pretty rare car on our hands this round. Its a vintage Lotus Esprit fully restored to factory standard. It was briefed by the owner himself that it was repainted by a very skillful painter and also the colour chosen was from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience