New member here! 350Z/Fairlady owner here from KK!

Oct 22, 2009
Kota Kinabalu
Hey guys! FINALLY, a Malaysian Fairlady forum! I've had my Z for 3 years now but don't really drive it until I go back from my studies here in USA. For the time being, my dad warms it and drives it around for fun. I'm from Kota Kinabalu, prolly seen me around before as there's only that many Zs around...and KK is small. So here goes!

And for the heck of it, for those who are curios, this is my car in Houston, Texas. The Lexus IS-F.
Some of you probably never heard of this car before, but it's the fastest and most powerful of the Lexus IS line (250, 350). Or the new "Altezza". I wish I can bring this beast back but road tax will kill. 5000cc V8.

Enjoy!

Glad to join the family here! We should have a Fairlady gathering in KK sometime and do a photoshoot! :itsme:

henleey

Known Member
Jun 5, 2009
hey....saw ur ride around kk area....we usually hang out with 3 Z and some gtr....do pm me if u r willing to join...:biggrin:

anson89

Oct 22, 2009
Kota Kinabalu
hey....saw ur ride around kk area....we usually hang out with 3 Z and some gtr....do pm me if u r willing to join...:biggrin:
FANTASTIC! I would love to! It's rare to meet a few 350Z owners. Only one of my very good friend of mine owns a black 350Z. One of the first ones in KK but the car is from Brunei. I know a couple like Jordan's 350Z, a dude with a Veilside body kit but I don't personally know them and actually sit down and talk car. My dad's also in the market for a R34, you guys seem to be a great big help!

Here's a picture I took recently here in USA.

A little hanging out at my friends house but it turned out to be a car show instead. Enjoy!
Lamborhini LP640, BMW M3 convertible, Acura RSX, Lexus IS-F, hatchback Subaru STI, Mercedes SLK65 AMG.

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I think LS-F can bring in... someone say the road tax can be 'arranged' for a fee... maybe put it to like 3.0 v6 or something.

Try ask your local AP/sales man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

Attention to anyone who is considering to go to Eunos 1 Utama.

My friend send her car for car wash at 1 Utama Eunos today and guess what had happened. One of their man bang my friend's car bumper. I was so shock to hear this from my friend.... and I wonder is it still safe to leave our car to those so called 'car care' centre.....

very bad very bad... remember ... don go there.!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience