New member across the pond.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Hello all. Just found this forum and would like to introduce myself. Thank you.

* -What do you drive(optional): 1995 Nissan S14 A-Spec
* -Male / Female(optional): No sure. j/k
* -Picture of you(optional): Not before plastic surgery.
* -How you came about to know Zerotohundred.com?: Browsing the internet
* -When was it? Today??
* -What were you expecting or purpose coming to Zerotohundred.com? Meeting more car guys/gals.
* -What do you expect from Zerotohundred.com in the next 1-2 years? May be to join one of the track event in Malaysia.
* -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? To save up enough to retire and move back to Malaysia.

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Thanks for the welcome. There are plentiful of info here. Nice to have found another car forum in my. Really awesome. :party:

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
welcome leonl,enjoy enjoy ur stay here!

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
welcome welcome.....must buy some banana for our taikor 1st....so he could protect u from bullies.....juz joking...cheerz

leonl

Known Member
Aug 16, 2009
USA
Thank you very much for the warm welcome. 5115 is the taikoh? :fisheye: I can tell by the number of posts. Is that E36 M3? I have a E46 328 as my daily. Wish I can afford a M3 though.

EvolutionZ: Are you driving an Evo? That is another favorite of mine. Just came back from local auto-x event and quite a few Evo show up.

Thanks again guys.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone pls help me, i have done twice top overhall hall...for my vitara 1.6, 8 valve 3 door....when i drive my car just after 1 week after change all...quarter is lost of the black oil...im fustrated...pls help need advice :bawling:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience