New Lamborghini

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

A new Lamborghini will be revealed at the Frankfurt Motorshow on 13th September 2011. There's a buzz of excitement with this news; the LP640 replacement, the LP700 is already on roads, so this surely must be some sort of new Gallardo?

The Gallardo has been on roads for almost ten years now, and has seen many variants - Gallardo, Superleggera, SE, LP560-4, LP550-2, LP570, Bicolore... could this finally be a Gallardo replacement (overdue now, since the 458 Italia is said to trump it in many areas), or could this be a last hurrah for the G? Rumours are strife that a Super Trofeo spec race car is set to debut at the Frankfurt Motorshow. A Super Trofeo is, is basically a stripped out version of a Superleggera (itself, already a stripped out version of a Gallardo). That said, I have also read there is a possibility it could likely be a LP550-2 spider...

Two days more before we find out...

Attachments

Last edited:

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Out very, very soon. Will not be around when it is revealed; hopefully, I have access to internet where I'm headed!

skazareth

Known Member
Feb 8, 2007
where r u heading dude, jungle?! hehehe

new Lambo model or new Gallardo? I also think it is for Gallardo. bcs if it is for new model, i still waiting Sesto Elemento and as well as the maybe-i-can-afford Estoque to be on the road.

Won

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Will be in Bangkok for several days; might not have internet connectivity.

But just in case - you read it here first:

Lamborghini has registered a trademark for "LP590"; this was done the same time they registered "LP570". It could very possibly a stripped out, pumped up version of the Superleggera... so yes, just about a Super Trofeo then (although they already have the Blancpain LP570-4 Edition). Maybe with some hints of Sesto Elemento?

All will be revealed very, very soon.

MaRvyn

Known Member
Nov 9, 2007
www.vixiousworks.com
I would very much believe its a production model of the Sesto Elemento..

BMW fanatic

Known Member
Nov 1, 2010
Petaling Jaya
A new Lamborghini will be revealed at the Frankfurt Motorshow on 13th September 2011. There's a buzz of excitement with this news; the LP640 replacement, the LP700 is already on roads, so this surely must be some sort of new Gallardo?

The Gallardo has been on roads for almost ten years now, and has seen many variants - Gallardo, Superleggera, SE, LP560-4, LP550-2, LP570, Bicolore... could this finally be a Gallardo replacement (overdue now, since the 458 Italia is said to trump it in many areas), or could this be a last hurrah for the G? Rumours are strife that a Super Trofeo spec race car is set to debut at the Frankfurt Motorshow. A Super Trofeo is, is basically a stripped out version of a Superleggera (itself, already a stripped out version of a Gallardo). That said, I have also read there is a possibility it could likely be a LP550-2 spider...

Two days more before we find out...
Looks like we'll find out in 3 weeks time ..... can't wait :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Update: decided not to waste space and open a new thread so I'm going to ask my questions here first.

Update 23 Feb 2013:

Went to check out a '96 Perdana, mechanic's car but from his experience he strongly discouraged me from buying Perdana as he said not only the gearbox, the lower arm and stuff will also kaput often so that made me doubtful. He recommended me to get a Cefiro but that would be much harder to find one in manual right? I've seen some 3000cc Cefiro going for less than 15k...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience