New Jazz Sport Hybrid packs more e-juice and 7-speed DCT! - RM87,500

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Usually for tubeless tyres, if kena nail the leak is slow, so if you check tyre pressure regularly should not be a problem. Unless kena cut or big holes....:smokin:
Yes, that's why I just carry an electric pump, so can temporarily handle a slow puncture, enough for me to get to a tire shop or go home first. :biggrin:

mag9556

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2006
Yes less weight is always better, and the unfortunate event of using it seems so rare at least within my normal routes, hence I took it out. I just carry an electric pump.

I'm also getting old ma, already reaching what Malaysians called 'uncle' age. Eyes already cannot read the small fonts!
Yes, that's why I just carry an electric pump, so can temporarily handle a slow puncture, enough for me to get to a tire shop or go home first. :biggrin:

me always travel to other places thats why feel unsecured even sometime end up at where also dont know:biggrin: sometime lucky end up sleeping at the side of pretty girl..
eyes? normal man.. always at computer or handphone eyes are like that.. me got that last 2 years..:biggrin:

Usually for tubeless tyres, if kena nail the leak is slow, so if you check tyre pressure regularly should not be a problem. Unless kena cut or big holes....:smokin:
me always stay at one place for long time thus will start :beerglass:at around 5 till morning every day.. how to open the nut and where is the car jack also dont know d.. repair kit? later become my son toy:biggrin::biggrin:
somemore those bangala or nepalese guard dont know how to use repair kit, they just know how to change spare tyre..

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
the mugen kit look damn good on the jazz, only thing missing is the JDM's RS model projector headlights. seems like an ideal daily driver the jazz hybrid. very tempting !

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
the mugen kit look damn good on the jazz, only thing missing is the JDM's RS model projector headlights. seems like an ideal daily driver the jazz hybrid. very tempting !
Most kits will make the car look better, but mugen ones may cost a lot.......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I read somewhere in FB that a new Suzuki Swift Sport already comes out in some countries. It's 1.4ltr turbo with about 140HP/220nm output and available in manual too. That should be much better than this if you're a touge kaki. :driver:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I read somewhere in FB that a new Suzuki Swift Sport already comes out in some countries. It's 1.4ltr turbo with about 140HP/220nm output and available in manual too. That should be much better than this if you're a touge kaki. :driver:
A lot of talk last time saying no more manual, looks like some still have....:driver:

Jose

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
Subang Jaya
haha yeah. the Swift Sport will be much better platform to have fun with.. but no more Suzuki in Malaysia. grey import will cost an arm or a leg which won't be worth it for a Suzuki. hahaha

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Confirm this Jazz can race with Audi TT

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tenth generation of one of the world’s best-selling model lines has undergone significant changes to bring a new standard of automotive excellence in this class of cars. Already possessing a strong image of an advanced sedan, the new Toyota Corolla Altis for 2010 now also has a sporty and distinctive character with an all-new powertrain.

We had the opportunity to drive the new Altis earlier this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience