New Civic Type-R(FD2) Owner Headcount Plz

Civic-R

500 RPM
Oct 8, 2004
Earth
Visit site
If I have RM200K i prefer E87 or Scooby... hmm
Pls bear in mind the raising price of fuel next year,ppl prefer the best fuel efficiency machines without neglecting powers,TYPE R is the only choice.Maintenance of a 4wd is way too expensive also to some ppl.Not to say there is too many evos & scooby around compared to TYPE R in Msia.:top:

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Pls bear in mind the raising price of fuel next year,ppl prefer the best fuel efficiency machines without neglecting powers,TYPE R is the only choice.Maintenance of a 4wd is way too expensive also to some ppl.Not to say there is too many evos & scooby around compared to TYPE R in Msia.:top:
Yup, well said.. haha...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
this headcount, counted how many already? chris, update the list lah once in a while,..

so far, i havent see the CTR OTR here yet,...
i heard only two units here,... aiyo,... owner buy and keep at home kahhhh???

yurigtr

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
this headcount, counted how many already? chris, update the list lah once in a while,..

^_^

Saw 3 together yesterday night.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005

Bro, a bit hard to do headcount update list as only one is a zth member and even then this zth member also not revealing himself here :itsme:

So from ZTH forum there is only 2 member.

A number 777 and a number 7. :burnout:

Heard there is a newly registered one in Penang which brins the toll to 3 in penang.

Heard from TT last night there is 2 more that just went to track day yesterday and one belong to Jacky of JC.

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
jacky wont be hard to miss...
his number got many "1"
not to forget the big JCAsia sticker on the front windscreen.. hahaha...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Bro, a bit hard to do headcount update list as only one is a zth member and even then this zth member also not revealing himself here :itsme:

A number 777 and a number 7. :burnout:

Heard there is a newly registered one in Penang which brins the toll to 3 in penang.

Heard from TT last night there is 2 more that just went to track day yesterday and one belong to Jacky of JC.
if not enuff mmber, the accord 'Rsssss' would be more than willing to join in,... juz go announce in the cf4 thread,...

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
yeah......nice meet up. i quite like tat place. but next time should arrange earlier like Chris says. I've got few places in mind.....

1. Connaught 24 hrs McDonald
2. Ampang Great Eastern Mall
3. The Curve Burger King
4. Hartamas Burger King
5. TTDI Plaza
6. Kajang Metro Point Complex Starbucks :)
7. SS15 Food Court

u guys may suggest more....... but heard that Sunway Food Court is under renovation now. We must check out that place one day.........There is a section meant for high performance car owners to lepak.

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
Hi guys!!!

There is an again a last minute gathering tonight for dinner for FD2 owners either in KL or PJ. Please PM me your contact if you are a FD2 owner and i will contact you with details.

Sorry guys for the very last minute again..

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
this thread counting meter rust liao,... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

RC_FD2

Oct 10, 2007

A number 777 and a number 7.

I saw one WQ*7876(today) and another 5599(few days ago)........both championship white. not sure if there r FD2-R.....

so keep counting Chris..........

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Newbie here.....
wanted to ask can Satria GTI old satria model brake modification.....
Can R32 skyline brake caliper front 4 pot and rear 2 pot(with drum) able to mod into it ?
or any suggestion sifu
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience