New car price range 70k-80k ?

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
hi guys... im willing to get a new car (not used car) in price range 70k-80k budget...
any good model to suggest from all tuners?? pls gimme some idea... thks alot...:biggrin::itsme:

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
Vios J-Spec, Forte 1.6, Honda City Grade S you choose

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
waja new replacement model...

"walanja lancer"

will release son..........

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
pls add 10k more to get Cruze...
chevrolet cruze? but the maintenance seems like quite high...

waja new replacement model...

"walanja lancer"

will release son..........
erm.. local car feels like not worth to buy... due to safety or lasting and value problem....

but im thinking for swift.. i was checked on the new model swift... and asked the suzuki salesman he said not sure when will be launch... posible will be on next year summer only will launch in malaysia...
izzit worth to waiting for????:hmmmm:

slowferrari

Jul 6, 2010
Putrajaya

erm.. local car feels like not worth to buy... due to safety or lasting and value problem....

but im thinking for swift.. i was checked on the new model swift... and asked the suzuki salesman he said not sure when will be launch... posible will be on next year summer only will launch in malaysia...
izzit worth to waiting for????:hmmmm:

Not really, I was dissapointed with swift plastic quality la... Waja lancer, will be good i think, since it is designed by Mitsubishi, (only if you trust mitsu)

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Buy my Optra la. You can save RM40+k for 15 years of maintenance (including brake pad and tire) and 10000L of petrol. Will throw a major overhaul including timing belt package and new paint if you buy :burnout:

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
Not really, I was dissapointed with swift plastic quality la... Waja lancer, will be good i think, since it is designed by Mitsubishi, (only if you trust mitsu)
sure im trust mitsu... jz i din trust proton...:biggrin: my family got a waja and a gen2... the things inside so easy to broken... unless the new waja lancer had turbocharged.. then i'll consider bout it... haha..

Buy my Optra la. You can save RM40+k for 15 years of maintenance (including brake pad and tire) and 10000L of petrol. Will throw a major overhaul including timing belt package and new paint if you buy :burnout:
wow!! izzit true?? free all those things??? hard to belive....

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
waja lancer gt - 1.8 cvt & 1.8mt or the 2.0cvt.
price just within yr budget. warranty 5 years and its a re-badge...meaning its a mitsu.
maybe u can consider....

or u can go for city, vios, avante, forte, latio,swift,mazda2....& more

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yup, the chevy cruze... damn stylish & sporty sedan...
the maintenance not really expensive for chevy, as the spare parts kinda cheap compare wit honda & toyota... somemore, even Optra oso very tahan 1...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
resale value die standing oh.....my friend optra 1.8 bought 2nd hand rm62k and when he wanna sell - took him 3 months and finally sold at rm28k..used for 1.5years only.

Christ-R

Known Member
Mar 13, 2010
KL
wow.. the spec almost the same with the mitsu lancer... pity the lancer owner... haha...
hmm.. wat is the price for the new waja? heard ppl said proton will launch 2 new model in this year izzit??

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
wow.. the spec almost the same with the mitsu lancer... pity the lancer owner... haha...
hmm.. wat is the price for the new waja? heard ppl said proton will launch 2 new model in this year izzit??
if i not mistaken ... there will be a wira replacement unit this coming december....:driver::burnout:
vrooooooooooooom hope it will also a mitsu engine....:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, my wira aircond switch light is gone oledi. I remove the switch from the front panel and i cannot find a way to open it. I scare to damge it because there are a few hooks oledi broken on the front panel. Anybody can help ?

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience