New car need polish

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
congrats to new car owner!

protecting new car is good but why new car need to be polish???to what degree??

New car paint damaged by irresponsible dealer! Warning when collecting new car

does polish protects? if not what does?

every time you have contact with your paint creates a friction - it abrade away what ever coat that is on..... whether removing holograms, swirls or scuff.....it is just cut away...and lower the protection

same goes with all the road side car wash - using rotary to wax soft 99 on your car protects? or more harm?

paint correction when is done correctly rescue the damages, but when it is not so it is just endangered what it was intentionally put on.

I like challenges, pressure makes you grow...
I would suggest you guys take on what it is impossible for an average joe and turn it around

this is one of the most meaningful DIT we did couple of years ago.....together with FIshbonez, Hitachi (henry) & Seech,

we had a detailing hand on class earlier ...at sunbeams home...and i was given the most impossible task to do.....

from this

wet sanded
kaw kaw 1200-1500-2000

here

to

check out what the American at meguairs says charcoal challenge - most heavily oxidized detail

all the best
but what every new owner need to know...what and where /who, can damages her ride...

prevention is better than cure...if the new owner dont washes her own car , help her to find the best available option, whether is wax or seal or coat...put on to protects

it is the regular maintenance that keep the car goes further, paint last longer

ownership spirit rather than I pay u do....sugar attracts ants...it does not protect it

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
the different between wax & polish is this

but the irony is this......everyone want to protect their car but ended up whacked

no body allow his or her iphone to be wipe / clean by their maid or kakah or mum or office general cleaner but near/few hundred thousands car to be thrashed by road side car wash

this i dont understand

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
the different between wax & polish is this

but the irony is this......everyone want to protect their car but ended up whacked

no body allow his or her iphone to be wipe / clean by their maid or kakah or mum or office general cleaner but near/few hundred thousands car to be thrashed by road side car wash

this i dont understand
This I don't understand either.......

Bro your inbox full. Tried to PM you on headlight restoration service....
Why not try calling him?

Lepakboy

Jul 7, 2004
May seem a little out of place but does anyone know where I can get some lights for detail sessions? I'm having trouble finding the 500k watt spot lights in ace hardware etc Better yet if anyone has any LED options. :)

KrisMas

Known Member
Apr 1, 2008
I was in ACE Ikano a couple of weeks ago. The halogen are still there....at the electrical sections.

For LED, you can go to any lights shop and ask for those LED downlight fixtures. Hook it up with normal cable and plug and you're good to go. Oh....but still need to find a tripod or something and DIY fitting the light to the stand though....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Like I mentioned before in my previous post, I've been running into many Lamborghinis in recent weeks. Of all the Lambos I've seen, this has to be one of the cleanest examples I've seen. Whilst I'm a big fan of the LP560, and the LP570 Superleggera, I must admit that (visually) I do prefer the LP500. Those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience