New Car collection !!! whacked by the dealer!! Malaysia car detailing guru correction

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
My buddy has been preparing& welcoming his new baby.... a black princess

Doing alot of goggling & detailing research...I specifically asked him to pick up this ride under a bright noon day sun.....

but due to his busy schedule.....he only managed to pick it at 11pm & by them time he reach home, just prior giving this baby a new shower....under his porch lamp......he discovered ...

lots of micro Marring & thousands of fine scratches all over the car....But how can it be ?

Obviously he is furious how can a new ride became like this. he take some sun light shot

wow.....what are you seeing now

another discovery....holograms marks like buffing trials left on the car?????? why on a new ride??

back bonnet

WWYD??

another evidence

residue of previous detail AKA polish wax

what will you do??

what can he do????
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

many would have accepted this as fate...but for one who has done a slightly more google of have join a detailing clinic would know.....

what happen ? this new ride actually passes through lots of hands & in the processes of delivery....I happen to find water spots on the glass & paint - obviously it is left park at open area...where dirts & contaminants. washes after washes through different distribution dealers & sub show room ....adds more fine scratches on the paint...

this damages is done by some irresponsible detailer or car wash guys..

side
draw

more

the close up

see how much & deep is the cuts from washing

side door

the car was sent back to the dealer, report & photograph has been taken.

RESTORING WORKS BEGANS

after a good ONR wash

preparation work begans

side picked

hmmmmmm...evidence????

magic swipe with OPC

ta da

after ONR

the dust & dirt get trapped

see it yourself & feel

all dust get trappped

moving on engine detailing

opps

OPC magic swipe

before

now

after 7 hours

before

side view now

ta ta before

the side

tata before

I get a bit dis-illusion & so do not take what you see as it is

ta da or ta ta

the real thing under proper lighting is

dont be just fooled by reflective pictures. as light will shows / reveals everything

observe this

close up

ta da

I get a bit dis-illusion & so do not take what you see as it is

ta da

this

ta da

this

ta da

my baby

ta da

this

ta da

under the sun

front hood

more

some finishing pics

it is always hot & heats kicks in & details melts

a mirage
ta da

see again

now
the full picture

bye bye the hologram & micro marring

welcome you

tire dressing????

as most of these tire dressing is water soluble & it gets wash out by rain & splattered to your car body

less is more

ta da

now the happy man can takes you home safely babe

what it was there

now bye bye

close up

parting pics

I wanted to hold on to this babe & it is hard to let it go after all the love labour you invested....we have a bonding & growing into a relationship

home sweet home bound

knowledge kept is knowledge waste

have a fun filled day

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Re: New Car collection !!! whacked by the dealer!! Malaysia car detailing guru correc

Waa... Black honda paint ahhh.... Bravo!!! Nice work there! Hope I have the chance and the guts to do this one day...

And is that a Flex DA??? Your baby?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Re: New Car collection !!! whacked by the dealer!! Malaysia car detailing guru correc

Waa... Black honda paint ahhh.... Bravo!!! Nice work there! Hope I have the chance and the guts to do this one day...

And is that a Flex DA??? Your baby?
Petronas last yr merdeka theme "sebenarnya Keberanian ada pada dalam hati"

it is within you.....the same opportunity & time given by God to me is also given to you

He is fair.....now the power of death and life hold within yr arm

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I don't get it. What happened when you returned the car to the dealer? How come ended up detailing it yourself?

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

I don't get it. What happened when you returned the car to the dealer? How come ended up detailing it yourself?
No worries
here is the sumary
En I............... collected the new car at 11.30 pm
drove home & wanted to wash his car and found his new car paint damaged with swirls
next morning when I ask him to shoot under the sun...TA DA the 1st 5 pic

Drove back to delivery centre...and filed an official complaint

Question
if you are the owner, IF....would you like them to re damage what they have damaged?

and so my buddy called me up to help him to restore & he waited 2 months & i TADA

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

nothing to waa....or admire if you recieve a call at 12am & a text at midnight saying

cont

cont

how would you feel????? when you heard yr buddy has been rip off RM2k & paint get whacked

another incident where another buddy of mine brought a new volvo for his wife & paid RM2k for membership (supposedly reputable & famous)

see this

evidently pick up by my phone camera

He told me this was detail by an indon ibu ......II say ARGHHHHHHhhhhhHHHHhhhhhh...how can all these 3 parties got away?????

bearing with this pain ....... I am sharing from my heart to warn others..... THE LESS IS MORE

just becareful where & how you wash yr car...today you can make a different

I trained another sweet young lady to.....check her work
Car detailer: How to Car detailing - Charity hands on session by KC & Seech

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

woah..... damn shiny. Do you do it for other cars as well? When u c my car, you will be shocked! 3 years, stone-chip, scratch, etc.
yes but very expensive

but if you want to learn how to do it - its free - upcoming rotary class (advance paint lesson) 1st sat of Dec

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

yes but very expensive

but if you want to learn how to do it - its free - upcoming rotary class (advance paint lesson) 1st sat of Dec
This is KC's style... Always giving a rod instead of a fish...

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

Truly inspiring KC! Really like what you said and totally agree: "I am sharing from my heart to warn others..... THE LESS IS MORE"

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City

so in the end the so called new car dealer not gonna b responsible for this?

detailing bcome eye catching when car paint in bad condition especially new car collection

V53

Known Member
Aug 7, 2011
JB

KC,
What a superb detailing u have done on this Balck Honda.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005

good work kc..

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

From the first picture I knew it was Honda hehehehehe. Good job kc. Ultimate baby came out to save this ride!!wow! It's a rare view

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur

thanks guy

but you can always make a different

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh

BROOOO!!! THIS IS GREAT WORK...how you guys do it always amaze me...

i did research on detailing for quite a while...but difficult la....i just use turtle swirl polish and kit carnuba wax....and use hand to buff...not nice results with hand...and damn tiring.... haihs...maybe i should consider buying the machine buffer

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was requested by my GF's parents to buy her a bottle of headlight restoration "potion" last week and i was thinking..."Does those 'potions' really work?" i dont think so...

since they are my coming soon relatives.. i decided to give them a free restoration, since ive never tried it before on other people's cars so it would be kindof a challenge and also an experience. which turned out amazing!

Today's Dr. Restoration's prescription
ONR NO Rinse Wash
OPT Hyper Compound
OPT Hyper...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience