New CAMERON Hill road

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
At sat i went up to cameron highland.........when up hill i is using TAPAH old road....it is very hard to overtake nather car......and see some lorry pek corner to my lane.......Woww,dangerous lehhhh...
But when back to KL i try using new road.....from cameron to IPOH...The road is perfect......Can pek corner kau kau 80-100km/h damn nice the road,just follow the LORRY tyre mark....wide n nice....very nice to play car.....
I think Zee gang can DRIFT at there liao....but need many tyre lahh i think,bcs the road is too long liao...more than 25KM......CAMMERON HIGHLAND is best place for pek corner or drift.....

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hahh,organise convoy there????
Big budget lehh...
Petrol return RM100+ toll return RM50 + Room servis RM120 + eat 1 day 3 time RM20 + buy some caltus,flower,pasar malam food.
Aiyo,now pok kai liao

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
yup,the road is fully done......nice also,but the old road many part now is doing road,so very jam at holiday,n it is very bumpy.....new road is the best choice only spend more petrol n toll only

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
from simpang pulai not bt gajah,becareful if u go there for the 1st time.there are some corners very dangerous.at least 50 accident happen along that strecth after it was open to public.

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Hahh,hv 50accident before arr???
That corner ok marr,not so sharp larr,but can see some lorry e-brake tyre mark hit the divider also

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
DRIFT conovy???
Fstrader last time u at genting conovy also no pek corner lahh...now wanna drift conovy somemore???? u hv FR car arr???

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
if you are on a suicide mission then go cameroon old road and get a head but from the land rover tank coming the opposite direction......unless you send a scout up front to stop the tank from coming down with their load of cabbage and carrots.

KE2020

Known Member
Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
Hehehe, I use that road to play few yrs back when it's not open yet, now more cars and more dangerous. And I also had one incident there once when driving a friend's car at night.
Becareful though some corner are blind and if u enter too quickly may end up in the divider or over the divider and then a few hundreds feets down :unsure:
Come come, I'll wait for u guys...... ;) Just wish will have more cars to come here and play like Akina mountain :rolleyes:

WAJA2003

Nov 14, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Whahh play at night arrr???
the road is too black lehhhh
I try close light at night at that road.....the result is u cannot see any thing....cannot see side mirror..meter panel..gear knob all also cannot see black like hell....

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Last time before got the new road, on the way back i was tailgate but those BIG BIG lorry that carry vegetable...corner keep wanted to overtake me and the lorry in front me ;).

Actually i was in the middle..damn siao they all..

BUT on the way up i tailgate a PV6 pulak :lol:. That was so fun !! Summore first time i change to Bendix pad...very good brake force at sharp corner !!

KE2020

Known Member
Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
Yes, at night it's totally dark, what for u want to look at your gear knob? Keep your eye on the road la, sometimes wild animal will come out on the road :D
And don't play when the road is wet or damp, u won't know the limits of your traction and will suddenly ... :blink:

jiaojiao the great

Known Member
Apr 28, 2004
Visit site
put some light signal at each blind corners lerr .............. if not then 4by4 spot lights 4 on hood ,8 on the roof and 2 for each side of the front bumper ...... sure darn clear one the road .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, as topic states my coilovers need a rebuild. So far only place that rebuilds hypermax 2 that I've been able to find is Garage R in Singapore.

Suggestions?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience