Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Boss's X - 5.6 secs / 394ps & 600nm combined / 3L 6 cylinder / 8 speed auto / 4WD / air suspension / 235kmh / pure e range 77km / pure e top speed 135kmh / RM440,745.00

The new, New X5 is back. Now in Malaysia as a plug-in hybrid model, the bossier BMW X5 xDrive45e arrives in M Sport form, rides on air front + back and pushes close to 400ps / 600nm combined, via a much awaited 286ps / 450nm BMW B58 3L 6-cylinder twin scroll turbo engine and eboost from a 113ps / 265nm electric motor.

The included M Sport pack doesn't involve aerodynamics at all, but improve things further with a set of M Sport brakes and 20" M wheels. While on the inside, there's the M leather steering, also M door sills and that is as far as the Mprovements go.

However, one can upgrade to the full M Performance tier which covers the entire X5 with these explicit items:

M Performance front air inlet / exterior mirror cap / front and rear winglets / carbon fiber rear diffuser / side decals / side skirt films in Frozen Black / wheels finished in Star Spoke Jet Black Matte

In the cockpit, it has sport seats, electric of course and memory for the driver's seat and all upholstered in Vernasca type leather. Entertainment is channeled through a 464W 16-Speaker Harman Kardon surround sound system with the integrated BMW's Live Cockpit Professional and 12.3" digital display taking center stage. Also also, 2 additional 10.2" rear screens just for the rear occupants.

Colour ranges from: Phytonic Blue / Black Sapphire / Mineral White / Artic Grey with upholstery options being: Black Leather ‘Vernasca’ perforations in Black / Brown Wood trim ‘Fineline Stripe’

PHEV battery warranty wise, the X5 PHEV, as with all BMW and MINI PHEVs get 8 years and 160,000km, which is 2 additional years and 60,000km over their non hybrid counterparts.

The X5 xDrive45e M Sport will be available at BMW dealerships nationwide from Saturday 20 June 2020 onwards

Attachments

Last edited:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Between this and the XC90. I think I'll still go for the XC90.
Don't get me wrong, I like this car very much, maybe stealth mode that hog nose. But I don't know, XC90 just feels a tad more refined. And If I am not mistaken the XC90 is more advanced with its Pilot Assist.

Reactions: Tom

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
Is there any car maker in the world that manage to cover or design a magic seat rail so it wont becomes a sore sight once the front seats are adjusted?

Reactions: Tom

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
The only bmw that the ridiculously huge kidney grill actually suits.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The only bmw that the ridiculously huge kidney grill actually suits.
It's not *that* big. I mean the X7 exists. I can't wait for the new BMW i4. I'm very curious who's gonna buy it. It's like Barney the purple dinosaur, despite how I feel about it, it was crazy popular.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
It's not *that* big. I mean the X7 exists. I can't wait for the new BMW i4. I'm very curious who's gonna buy it. It's like Barney the purple dinosaur, despite how I feel about it, it was crazy popular.
beats buying a prius... hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Car's body kits for primary purpose are used as cosmetic tools for your car yet they have a potential of implicating a dramatical change in the appearance of the car.However applying just a body kit and assuming that car modification job has been performed very well is a misconception many amature car modifiers bear.One should always choose a body kit best aligning with the lines of your car.Kits requiring spray and paint should be properly sprayed or one should be prepared to spend extra...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience