New 2018 BMW i8 lands in Kuala Lumpur!

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
If I had 1.8m to buy a car it would mean I have 4 other cars at hand that will probably be waaaay more powerful or waaaay more expensive and this BMW 1.8m would be peanuts. In fact I'd just buy it to bring me to the market cuz it would save me gas. But what is gas? Pfft...RM2.60 per liter "only" mah.

:biggrin:
If I had that much money, I won't care about gas prices or how much fuel my cars will drink, so I won't need such a car.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
If I had that much money, I won't care about gas prices or how much fuel my cars will drink, so I won't need such a car.
Gotta show the world you care about the environment. Despite the gas guzzling Lambo, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and Hummer you have at home. :biggrin:

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Gotta show the world you care about the environment. Despite the gas guzzling Lambo, Ferrari, Rolls Royce and Hummer you have at home. :biggrin:
Naah don't care much about the environment so I'm not going to pretend I do.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not to mention d*mn cheap road tax against those monsters.............lol

Reactions: Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i hav an old K&N air filter for carburettor and i wanna install it in my nissan sunny DIY. should i change the filter of should i just buy the oil and apply it only??? if so where to buy the oil....i am living in cheras...

and will the new air filter affect fuel comsumption?

thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience