New 140ps 1.4L Turbo Suzuki Swift Sport arrives Malaysia via Naza Eastern Motors

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Suzuki’s well loved hot hatch is back in Malaysia with the new Swift Sport. Now distributed by Naza Eastern Motors, the Japan imported Swift Sport will be the only model sold here and features the 140ps 1.4L turbo 4 cylinder, paired to an automatic 6 speed box with paddle shifters.
8 sec / 140ps / 230nm / 1.4L turbo 4 cylinder K14C Boosterjet / 6 speed automatic / 990kg / 205kmh / RM139,900.00

The exterior retains typical Swift Sport silhouette, but has evolved with its overall  bolder physique, floating roof and stealth rear door handles. LED projector headlights complete the new exterior. There will be 4 colours to choose from: Champion Yellow, Pearl Pure White, Speedy Blue Metallic, and...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
The following is my own personal opinion, based on my own limited knowledge & view.

1. Ridiculous price.
2. Distributor that can at anytime close shop on you. 7 years warranty? LOL. *cough* Naza Kia *cough*
3. Underpowered car for something with the "Swift Sport" moniker in 2021.
4. Beautiful color.
5. Nice looking car.
6. I assume it does not even have AEB, which makes 1. even worse.
7. Did I mention nice car?

People who buy this car deserve to be shafted by the dealer.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah overpriced, was hoping cheaper so will drive down the recon prices much more. But Swift is never about power, it's always about fun handling in a light chassis and this one is the lightest SSS at under 1 ton. At this price, it becomes a niche market car for hardcore fans only.

BTW Tom, typo there on the top speed, should be 205kph on the spec sheet.

Reactions: Tom

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience