Need Suggestion on what Performance Car to get

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yea that one looks nice but it's been on offer for a very long time and the price keeps dropping, not sure why nobody yet to buy it.
Buying high performance car have to be careful. Most will considered them being thrashed kaw kaw. Unlike my colleague who owns a STi, he drive only on weekends and use on the highway only. He is more of a car lover, washing, cleaning his ride rather driving it. I have asked him to sell to me, but refuse....ha! ha!

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Buying high performance car have to be careful. Most will considered them being thrashed kaw kaw. Unlike my colleague who owns a STi, he drive only on weekends and use on the highway only. He is more of a car lover, washing, cleaning his ride rather driving it. I have asked him to sell to me, but refuse....ha! ha!

YEah, this is the case of "too sayang" the car.

I have a fren like that oso.
He has 2 cars. 1 car is his daily drive. Never wash and never take care of the car. Road side parking everyday. Maintenance very minimal. Tayar oso botak liow. Rim besi standed

2nd car is a Mitsu Evo 5. Driven only on weekend. Always under cover. Wash every 2 weeks. The engine get the best oils. Installed with plenty of performance parts. Has expensive tyres and lighweight rims.

Same cars, different treatment....

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
bro for me i like:
1) Evo 7 or 8
- pro: spacious, 4 door, powerful, more after market parts, fierce looking when mod, many workshop can do it
- cons: exp to maintain, parts exp than honda better u got kaki or fren as mechanic to get good deal, not too rare

2) Scooby
-pro: Spacious, 4 door, powerful, parts not many need go to singapore to find cheap one, bubbling sound, fierce looking, rare
- cons: little wshop can do boxer, parts expensive than evo if buy frm malaysia, engine more fragile than evos, after market items harder to get.

3) Silvia S15 Spec R
- Pro: Rare, look beauty, limited unit, cheap to maintain, parts and after market items alot, a lot ppl can do SR20det engine, high resale value, collector items and stylo coupe
- Cons: rear drive (need to learn new skill), 2 doors, rear seat only good for a dog, need to fork out more deposit to buy

4) Rx7
- pro: collector item, cheap roadtax, cheap engine oil, sexy car, powerful, nice rotary sound at hi speed, stable at cornering, nice cockpit, legend car, cheap body part and spare part
- cons: too old, expensive price for old car, fuel guzzler, need to rebuild every 80-100k, need to properly warm up every morning, need to thrash once a week, need to top up engine oil every week and only certain workshop can do it..mostly USJ area or selangor

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The parent company of Subaru, Fuji Heavy Industries, has just announced that it has penned a memorandum of understanding with the Tan Chong Group to locally assemble an unnamed compact SUV from its line-up.

Although the only SUV available in the Subaru line-up currently is the Forester, the vehicle in question could be the Impreza-based crossover that was previewed by the XV concept at the Shanghai Auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience