Need sugestion for fuel pump n fuel regulator

Jeremy9544

Jeremy9544

Mar 16, 2014
Sarawak
Im running on a daihatsu L9 3 piston 660cc.. With a RHF4.. Any suggestion wat type/brand of fuel regulator n fuel pump should i use? Btw, im a newbie.. ;)

Jeremy9544

Jeremy9544

Mar 16, 2014
Sarawak
1 bar.. But nw i turned it to standard boost.. Because when i turned it to 1 bar, it seems the turbo is struggling to build pressure.. The boost meter is creeping slowly to 1 bar..

4gbanger

1,500 RPM

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
last time i use RB20DET fuel pump. its not a direct clip to stock fuel pump, but not much to mod. the size is bigger than stock but still can fit at the stock fuel bracket. some of my frens also use gsr fuel pump.. but not sure need to mod or not.. don't forget to get a fuel regulator as well before installing bigger fuel pump bro..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Group Lotus vs Team Lotus saga continues with a cool yet snarling statement from the CEO of Lotus Racing Riad Asmat.

It all started when Tony Fernandes announced that the Tune Group had acquired the rights to the Team Lotus brand and that the Lotus Racing Team will be renamed to Team Lotus. This irked Proton who is the rightful owner of Group Lotus and had licensed the Lotus brand to the 1 Malaysia...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience