Need some sifus here to give some opinion on my Hyundai Getz...

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM

Sil80-13

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2009
Hi guys/ sifus,

Want to get some opinion from some sifu owners of Hyundai Getz.

- If install sport spring with standard absorber, will this harm & spoil our drive-shaft in long run? Life span of drive shaft will it shorten? Currently I am using stock rim with 185/65/14.

- Is this the original tyre size for Getz? 185/65/14.

- I just had my Getz major repair. Now the car is in its good condition to drive but being annoyed by the rear sound "mouse sound" if you know what I meant. Anyone have this problem before? Anyone have any solution on this? The sounds should coming from those plastic covers.

- Any good recommendation on full body-kit for Hyundai Getz? Looking for good material not fiber. And installation is PNP.

heefmy

1,000 RPM

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
if can try to open up each plastic power n buy a big big piece of sponge. stick to plastic cover n fit back.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

normally, people say not to run the engine hard for the 1st 1500km, no uphill and high speed highways etc..basically be gentle with the engine

however, this article says otherwise

Break In Secrets--How To Break In New Motorcycle and Car Engines For More Power

basically, he recommends us to run the engine hard so the piston ring may seal properly. im started to agree with him and planning to do it after full overhaul soon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience