Need recommendation on body repair shop in KL

Jun 7, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Theres one in Sungai Besi near the old airport.

Very cheap and workmanship reasonably good.

I ve seen he did up a few years old Camry quite neatly...

Husband & wife team, they dont slaughter customers, being in business many many years...

PM me if you want their contacT & address.:listen:
Hi LesleyAprotto, can you PM me contact & address? thanks much!

jsop444

Jun 8, 2013
alberta
Hello dude i am not living near you residence if i live then i tell to you which shop is the best to near the residence but any way i will search on the net and tell to you later which shop is the best...

piglover

Feb 23, 2014
Theres one in Sungai Besi near the old airport.

Very cheap and workmanship reasonably good.

I ve seen he did up a few years old Camry quite neatly...

Husband & wife team, they dont slaughter customers, being in business many many years...

PM me if you want their contacT & address.:listen:

can i have the contact?
thanks!

piglover

Feb 23, 2014
Can try Hooy Onn motor. Just met him but he's good.
Herbie 0173836666. At PJ.
Is a He haha.

Haha..thanks.
I wanna service my car.. change timing belt..
Current workshop done badly. Would like to change new mechanic. Any recommended mechanic around kl/cheras area?

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Haha..thanks.
Current workshop done badly. Would like to change new mechanic. Any recommended mechanic around kl/cheras area?
This one is a part mechanic as well. He did his Altezza, bolt on with turbo. All alone. Lol.
Friendly guy, say Bee recommend. Dunno he remember or not haha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Haha..thanks.
I thought you asking for body shop, since that is the topic.....hahahaha

Mine is in Puchong.....:smokin:

Jul 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
helo, nice to meet everyone here. I am new to this forum. would like to know where to find a good workshop that can repair and paint my car with reasonable price and nice repairwork?I am staying in Kajang. My new Honda City (just bought it last month) hit a rock last night.here were scratches at the bottom part of right rear side door.the side skirting was dented. i dun wanna go repair it at honda SC as their charges is slaughtering me..can anyone please recommend a good workshop to me?prefer kajang, bangi, serdang and cheras area. please~~i wan to c my car return to its "flawlessness" like a new one.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
helo, nice to meet everyone here. I am new to this forum. would like to know where to find a good workshop that can repair and paint my car with reasonable price and nice repairwork?I am staying in Kajang. My new Honda City (just bought it last month) hit a rock last night.here were scratches at the bottom part of right rear side door.the side skirting was dented. i dun wanna go repair it at honda SC as their charges is slaughtering me..can anyone please recommend a good workshop to me?prefer kajang, bangi, serdang and cheras area. please~~i wan to c my car return to its "flawlessness" like a new one.
Can scroll back to the past few posts. We have posted some contacts.
I posted mine too. Highly recommended around car enthusiasts. In PJ.
Kajang ok la. Near what 40 mins sampai.

Jul 26, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
i see..okay..i will go to take a look on the previous recommendations..i thought wanna go to the one in sg.besi as suggested by Lesley Approtto.but i dunno the place. well, i will consider PJ, as you highly recommended it. Thank you so much!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Staying ahead in the digital and social media age is one of the cardinal routes to success, hence Goodyear Malaysia has launched its very own iPhone application, the Goodyear Highway Helper, as well as revamp its website for the ease of its consumers.

The free downloadble application from the iTunes store provides quick...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience