Need opinion on buying & selling ethics in ZTH..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Well there are too many cases like that lah, no surprise when comes to money & business dealings.
Last time for me was even much worse than your case. I already agreed on a price of a condo and have even paid the deposit! Then the bloody lady owner refused to sign the acceptance and changed her mind to raise the price cuz some other bugger gave higher offer later! Hence the deal was off! Well at least i got my deposit back, but what a hassle & fxxking waste of my time!

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
well.. looks like most of u guyz agree with Mr S action..

i didn't blame u..

i hv sumthing rare up 4 sale soon..

guess what i'll do.. haha :evil:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

nothing personal.. it's just business :wink:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Well there are too many cases like that lah, no surprise when comes to money & business dealings.
Last time for me was even much worse than your case. I already agreed on a price of a condo and have even paid the deposit! Then the bloody lady owner refused to sign the acceptance and changed her mind to raise the price cuz some other bugger gave higher offer later! Hence the deal was off! Well at least i got my deposit back, but what a hassle & fxxking waste of my time!
Hey if there's money trading in between and documentation, you might able to sue her for damages..coz dats really one arsehole aunty seller

well.. looks like most of u guyz agree with Mr S action..

i didn't blame u..

i hv sumthing rare up 4 sale soon..

guess what i'll do.. haha :evil:

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

nothing personal.. it's just business :wink:
Nvm lor...just try get another one. Who knows? You might get a better one at a better price.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hey if there's money trading in between and documentation, you might able to sue her for damages..coz dats really one arsehole aunty seller
Cannot cuz legally she had not accepted the offer as she had not signed it yet!

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Cannot cuz legally she had not accepted the offer as she had not signed it yet!
But taking the deposit is an acceptance. In this case, even return deposit, should be double, means you give RM500, she has to return RM1k to you....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
But taking the deposit is an acceptance. In this case, even return deposit, should be double, means you give RM500, she has to return RM1k to you....
No, based on the rule, the seller is not yet bound until they signed the acceptance which means she legally accepted the deposit of the sale. The 1st deposit of buying condo also mostly will be taken by the sales agent as commission. If she signed and then cancelled, then she must pay back double. So in this case, even the agent was pissed off by the seller cuz then the agent had to return the deposit (which was his commission). Well just not destined to buy lah.

D7zul

2,000 RPM

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
No, based on the rule, the seller is not yet bound until they signed the acceptance which means she legally accepted the deposit of the sale. The 1st deposit of buying condo also mostly will be taken by the sales agent as commission. If she signed and then cancelled, then she must pay back double. So in this case, even the agent was pissed off by the seller cuz then the agent had to return the deposit (which was his commission). Well just not destined to buy lah.
very cool la u

if it was me, I'd maki hamun that aunty..

Mr S also got a taste of my wrath.. till today never dare to pick up my calls.. juz got sms only :biggrin:

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
lol if you think this case is asshole, i met a bigger asshole selling here

I SMS him and said I will buy it, even ask for location. The asshole replied told me location, and when i get back to him he said he sold it and i called him an asshole, then he can reply "i never say want to sell to you".

Aiya, get used to it lah. Assholes are everywhere. The one you met is just a chipmunk asshole, the one I met was an elephant's asshole.

cmng

3,000 RPM

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
you might blessed for not conned lo
it maybe conman in action also since location is overseas

I can say I got.. if you can pay shipping . then pls bank in

then after 2-3 week.. gone in the wind

6UE5t

6,000 RPM

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
very cool la u

if it was me, I'd maki hamun that aunty..

Mr S also got a taste of my wrath.. till today never dare to pick up my calls.. juz got sms only :biggrin:
Well cuz I see no point in wasting more time since legally I could not do anything anyway. If I get nuts then it'll just increase my stress level so no positive for me comes out from that. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1. How does this ATF cooler work ? isit same concept with normal oil cooler?

2. Can we use normal oil cooler to be use as ATF cooler ?

3. does this ATF cooler really usefull in M'sia environment and weather? if yes, in what sense ?

4. Where to get ATF cooler in KL/sunway/puchong?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience