Need information about 7Gen Celica..

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
Re: Need information about Celica..

which 1 of ur car...? it have 2 many celica in there... :hmmmm:
Mine is the Blue TRD celica with the TRD bucket seats, interior, sunroof, speedometer, suspension, wheels, exhaust, extractors and body. I believe its the only TRD version up for sale at the moment in mudah.
The difficult part is getting finance as this is my personal car which was purchased in cash; hence no bank loan or financing available from me. You will have to try applying from the banks.

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

Mine is the Blue TRD celica with the TRD bucket seats, interior, sunroof, speedometer, suspension, wheels, exhaust, extractors and body. I believe its the only TRD version up for sale at the moment in mudah.
The difficult part is getting finance as this is my personal car which was purchased in cash; hence no bank loan or financing available from me. You will have to try applying from the banks.
erm.. you got your facts wrong..... Sport M doesn't have those stuff..... yours is normal celica semi bucket seats, interior, sunroof, wheels etc.....

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006

erm.. you got your facts wrong..... Sport M doesn't have those stuff..... yours is normal celica semi bucket seats, interior, sunroof, wheels etc.....
Whatever you say bro. Will spend this weekend ripping off the TRD speedometer console, seats, interior, superstrut TRD absorbers, exhaust system, wheels, bodykit, steering wheel, gear knob, strut bars, sunroof etc, etc, etc and convert it to stock. Might as well paint it pink while I'm at it :)

Last edited:

JinSRAD

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006

Whatever you say bro. Will spend this weekend ripping off the TRD speedometer console, seats, interior, superstrut TRD absorbers, exhaust system, wheels, bodykit, steering wheel, gear knob, strut bars, sunroof etc, etc, etc and convert it to stock. Might as well paint it pink while I'm at it:burnout:

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

ermm.... the important things to swap out will be your TRD oil cooler, TRD anti roll bar, TRD cat back, TRD header and the TRD console gauge. The rest of the stuff is identical to a superstrut version.

shiratsu

May 13, 2009

woah.. where can get all TRD mods man??

Bump: woah.. where can get all TRD mods man??

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

those TRD stuff came standard in a celica sport M..... you can buy order the stuff from wing heng but it's goona cost a bomb.....

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara

woah.. where can get all TRD mods man??

Bro, they are talking about 7Gen Mods :biggrin:
previous Gens i think susa. but u can get the GT4 body parts locally (Potong Shop:idea:)

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006

Any idea reg 01 & 02 decent condition Celica I can get for around how much regardless of accessories put in?

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008

JinSRAD.. ur trd bucket seat for sale??? i need buy passenger side 1.. can send me the pic?? see if it match with my current one...

btw im driving a 5th gen so i dun think i can help u much.. just dropping by.. XD

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

the so called trd bucket seat on the sport m is actually oem celica semi bucket seat.... alot of misinformation here....

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006

Nobody from CCM can answer my question here?? Any decent unit for sale recently? Why can't find any unreg models nowadays

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com

Benyeap... why dun you check out motortrader or go to the show rooms??

benyeap

Known Member
Oct 30, 2006

Benyeap... why dun you check out motortrader or go to the show rooms??
Already checked, none is really satisfactory except 1 but I am not sure their pricing is justified.

Can you guys give me an indication of the price for SSII celica of 2001 & 2002??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was browsing through the net and I found this in Mudah.com. It look pretty obvious that the defi's that this guy is selling WITHOUT the sensors and for the Price.

Now I wont say that this item is 100% stolen. I might be wrong. MAYBE the guy lost/spoil all his Defi sensors and decided to sell his defi for a super duper cheap price. Anyway maybe any members in this forum that their defi's and other meter that been stolen able to recognize their belongings...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience