need help with radiator

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hey guys i need help getting a radiator. curentlly my radiator is not good enough, it a 2 core one and the longest that would fit my engine bay. of late it leaks often so i think its time to get a new one. i was thinking of getting a aluminum 2 core radiator. where can i get it? or is it possible to change the core to aluminum? my current cores are rusted badlly. pls advice..

praetorian

Known Member
May 27, 2004
aluminium radiators can look at Fidelity Radcore. they might be able to help you,
but the heat dissipation of an alu rad is not much better than copper,
weight savings will be negligble for a road car, but the cost will be higher
if your rad is rusting, try to use a better radiator fluid, and flush out the block 1st, or else it'll happen again

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
so would it be better i get a normal 3 core radiator? where is fidelity radcore located? how are their pricing? anywhere else i can custom a radiator?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
hyundai scoupe. the thing is i have transplanted an engine into the car. so i need something that really can do the job as this engine seems to be really hot. how can i contact KOYORAD
for what car bro....search for KOYORAD...nice

Jack_Hon

Known Member
Jun 24, 2007

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This car was stolen this morning around 4am..

if anybody saw this car pls call the owner A.S.A.P.. 012-4442409..

reg num-NAU 7818
colour-silver

go to this link for more info of the car..

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/261128-wts-perdana-v6-twin-turbo-many-extras.html

thanksss..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience