Need Help. VQ25de diagnostic etc...

DR78

500 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
subang
Hi guys,

Im very new to nissan. Just bought a Naza ria with nissan vq25 engine. I feel lack of power, feels rough( vibration ) and not confident with the car. I thought of sending in for a diagnostic test to check the ecu see got any problem with the engine or not and maybe get the wiring recheck and maybe clean the MAF ( is the a MAF in this engine?) and throttle body. Can anyone recommend a good place to do this? Btw reg the VQ25DE engine, how reliable is it and what are the common problems?

Hope someone can help me.
Thanks in advance everyone..

chteo

Known Member
Dec 9, 2010
Subang
the DIAGNOSTIC can be done with any mechanics that has the device, do ask your mechanic first.

the engine is reliable, common problems i see around are oil leaks from valve seals, and oxygen sensor.

could the vibration due to the mounting? as the Ria's mounting has to be modified to fit this engine.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience