NEED HELP: Proton Wira 1.5 auto can mati enjin

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
sifus,i got one new problem...When i press my horn for a bit long of time,my engine just died like it has insufficient of electricity...why ar?:banghead::banghead:
bro, just wondering whether you have sent your car to proton service centre to rectify the 1st problem before the new one (honk and engine die off) appeared or it happen after you have sent your car to them?

please update because i never heard of this kind of problem before.

:hmmmm::smokin::smokin:

Janson911

Known Member
Feb 1, 2008
Erm,last time my auto carbie car also got dis same problem as u...
When u going to D den my car goyang like hell n need to rev it den idling stable a bit.
But after replace the fuel filter den problem solved ready coz my fuel filter too dirty d....
I think u should going to ask for better mech 2 check ur car,if not later replace here replace there still got problem den ur money flying like hell lo...

ham_m2

500 RPM
Feb 9, 2007
Klang/KL
www.friendster.com
bro, just wondering whether you have sent your car to proton service centre to rectify the 1st problem before the new one (honk and engine die off) appeared or it happen after you have sent your car to them?

please update because i never heard of this kind of problem before.

:hmmmm::smokin::smokin:
well,havent sent to proton...the problem solve dy as one of my horn the wired sot liao...so i have disable one horn and the problem solve...:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone know where to custom 15x8inch to 15x10inch rims ??

or anyone have those size of rims .. to sells?

:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience