need help on rim repair!

vanilasky

Known Member
Oct 17, 2007
Hi All,

Anyone able to direct me to this shop Wan Sing? Yesterday, I drive to Jln Empat but I couldnt find this shop and during that time I didn't bring the shop phone number so at the end, I went back home.. sigh.

I guess this shop don't have any signboard? I coming from Cheras area, notice the Jln Empat got two road one is at Kia center and another is at Asia bolt & Nut. I tried turn in at the Kia center and notice there is alot of shop without signboard so duno which is Wan Sing. Than I try turn to the Asia bolt & Nut, there is some factory and can see WTF car service/repair shop but couldnt find Wan Sing :(

Can someone advice that Wan Sing is near to where? Any landmark to look for?

Also does Wan Sing able to do balancing and alignment, loan a temp rims+tyres?

Thanks alot

i second this sungai besi shop. ah chai is the person to look for.
the trip to the shop will take you through some metalwork factory that is a sight by itself.

As for prices, it should be about RM80 per wheel including sandblasting and paint. yes, they sandblast the wheels before paint. he should know a green mini cooper.

good luck

Last edited:

infinity.melvin

SlowPoke
Jul 4, 2006
kuala lumpur
i second this sungai besi shop. ah chai is the person to look for.
the trip to the shop will take you through some metalwork factory that is a sight by itself.

As for prices, it should be about RM80 per wheel including sandblasting and paint. yes, they sandblast the wheels before paint. he should know a green mini cooper.

good luck
is he able to refurbish 3-piece rim?

i have a set of 15" SSR Professor SP2R to refurbish

Taro11

May 20, 2009
shah alam
Went to Sunway (TEK MING TYRE SHOP)...they said RM35 per pcs(For 16" rims)..so i ask them to check the rims...
Found 3 pcs were bend...so they repair the rims for me..TOTAL 3 pcs RM105 + alignment(RM7 per pcs) = RM126..

nd4ever

500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
KL, PJ & S'ban
www.facebook.com
Hi All,

Anyone able to direct me to this shop Wan Sing? Yesterday, I drive to Jln Empat but I couldnt find this shop and during that time I didn't bring the shop phone number so at the end, I went back home.. sigh.

I guess this shop don't have any signboard? I coming from Cheras area, notice the Jln Empat got two road one is at Kia center and another is at Asia bolt & Nut. I tried turn in at the Kia center and notice there is alot of shop without signboard so duno which is Wan Sing. Than I try turn to the Asia bolt & Nut, there is some factory and can see WTF car service/repair shop but couldnt find Wan Sing :(

Can someone advice that Wan Sing is near to where? Any landmark to look for?

Also does Wan Sing able to do balancing and alignment, loan a temp rims+tyres?

Thanks alot
Hi there bro, sorry for my super late reply. I wasn't aware of PM in my mailbox until recently. Yes, u went to the correct route, which is the small road beside Kia service centre, u go directly straight to the end which u can see a lot of tyres & rims stacking up. That's Wan Sing! U can see their staffs busy sandwashing the wheels for repair.

They willing to loan u a set of replacement wheels if u send your whole set of wheels for refurbishment. Unfortunately they don't do alignments or balancing, that u need to visit tyre shops nearby. If u looking for wonderful alignment & on wheel balancing, then please pay a visit to Ah Hee Motor which is just 10 mins from Wan Sing. Look for Ah Lek for his superb alignment & on wheel balancing service.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

is he able to refurbish 3-piece rim?

i have a set of 15" SSR Professor SP2R to refurbish
Wan Sing able to assist u in refurbishing your set of wheels. It doesn't matter it's 1-piece, 2-piece, 3-piece or 5-piece wheels. Do drop by to check with them the actual costs of refurbishing your set of wheels.

pupjoint

Known Member
Jun 3, 2007
anybody knows if these shops can polish and clear anodize rims? i dont want want skimming done.

thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to all ..

I need to know the suggested engine oil for Mivec 1.6 DOHC 4G92,
Recently me done with general service on timingbelt/water pump/spark plugs and so on..

So for the first time, i used HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40 4liter engine oil. It suppose to run for 5000km but now its just 3500km ran and the oil stick sitting at 2nd bottom line..:banghead:

Current status:
Engine PnP
Iridium Spark plugs
2" Direct piping
HKS Semi Synthetic 10w 40

The engine oil pretty good though, made...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience