Need Help My Car Has been stolen

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
my car got stolen last 2days 12/Aprial/2007

Honda Civic 8thGen gray silver
WPH6232
2.0i-vtec

If any buddy saw this car please call 012-2023765 or nearest police station thanks you guy very much

anyway i already report to police station,but hopefully able to get more manpower for one more chance to find back the car thanks bro

sign of my car:
1.Passager side mirror signer cover Broken(replace with transparent tape damn ugly)
2.left and right handside with zenden sticker quite big
3.rear windscreen with Team Imperials sticker

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
in his hse in kepong....

kent will try to keep a sharp observation on the road for any sign of ur car....

kent20

4,000 RPM
Feb 18, 2005
very thanks for all helpfull brother,

my car lost
situation:the thief clime into my house use dunno what cut my house's door lock,come into my house on mindnight around 3am(not very sure,coz i realise my car lost on 4am during i go toilet,and i came back on 2am),the thief come in and stolen 2 car key 1.my mom's avanza car key,2.my civic car key,but he never stole my mom car,he stole my civic then he open the automatic gate(button on wall of my house)because when i wake up on 4am i saw my automatic gate already open

Last edited:

m@ttz

1,500 RPM
May 7, 2006
klang
how dare they can done like that.. sorry to heard that, maybe if got ur car's photos here more helpful..

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
wow wtf? ENTERED the house lagi ar? farking dangerous la nowadays, lucky didn't go into your room n rob u all la.. sorry to hear bout ur car dude

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
It's most probably in bits and pieces in different chop shop or spare parts shop by now. It may not be a good idea to recover the car as you may end up paying a hefty sum in getting it to run again as my friend had experienced.

220mph

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
kl
my altezza got stolen too on the night of 30th in chinese new year. damm. also outside house. i m using 2-way alarm . my mirror was broken. the car alarm did not alert, my pocket receiver did not alert. even bypass immobilizer.. damm pro man.. immediately start looking for car by police and underground style.. those underground member help me to look out at port klang but they estimate was too late. because i've call them 2 hours late they say."trusty infomation" told me, cars like civic and such as altezza, they dont chop it. coz when they do they only earn damm less. they try to sell it whole piece by exporting it ..like few of recent popular cases , export to middle east. anyway, hope u able to find back ur car, or else, u will need to fase all sort of annoying hussle from insurance and police like i m currently facing..

wish u luck .

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I'd appreciate any advice give on a particular problem I'm having with my car. I have a 4G92 MIVEC engine (using standard 4G92P engine block, crank and pistons), using the standard air filter, intake manifold and MIVEC extractor. Exhaust is a 1.7" pipe from the flexi-joint right to the back, with an S-flow muffler (in/out 1.7").

Recently, I've been experiencing some pretty bad acceleration with it. Thought it was in need of maintenance so I got it serviced. Currently using...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience