Need Help!!! Front Passenger Seat Window Screen

jazz7878

Known Member
Sep 23, 2005
kl
All Tezza Fans

Any Way To Find Front Passenger Seat Window Screen???

I Just Kena Break Mine And All My Audio Was Stolen

Pls Give A Call Or Sms See Where Have The Screen.......

Pls Help

Thanks....

With Regards

Eric

017-2516633

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
If you are talking about the window screen for an Altezza..you can buy a new windscreen from Wing Hin at Jalan Loke Yew. I believe it is about RM 430 per piece.
Very difficult to find a use one..hope some bro here can help out.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
where was it happened ? kind to tell us so that all here can beware of that area ?

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas ...

our jazzy has managed to find a replacement window

to jazzy and others ...

kindly update ur thread so as to update others that u have found what u were looking for or managed to solved the problem etc etc ...

untuk kesejerahteraan semua ... kakakaka

gti-wly

Known Member
Jan 19, 2005
putrajaya
bro jahax, how much he got the for replacement window ? used or new?

Last edited:

jazz7878

Known Member
Sep 23, 2005
kl
i kena at jln ipoh.... i parked my car at my condo outside because it was raining night i driving my sister car out and direct i park her car inside to the car park lot...

anyway thnx for bro Jahax to help to find the screen....

but i already bought the new one at sg besi for rm 300... unfortunately its not fit our rubber, thats why just now i called to bro jahax again...

anyway, pls park all ur car in safe place, for those install something expensive pls tint llumar as well... its worth for ur money also.. i just done mine...

very heartache about 10k lost in one night....

pls have full attention when ur car parking outside, recently many ppl is breaking screen around the housing area....

take care bro....

with regards,

eric

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On October 7, 2009, MICHELIN launched its first global advertising campaign. The new campaign’s slogan – “The right tire changes everything” – is intended to illustrate the competitive advantages of MICHELIN tires in media outlets around the world.
In response to today’s increasingly competitive business environment, MICHELIN has decided to launch an unconventional global campaign to explain to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience