Need help from K-Car owners...

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
hello hello... alrite so I drive a 2004 850cc Kelisa... so far I've changed the muffler, opting for original piping and a centre-box along the exhaust piping to reduce the sound levels of the car. I've also changed the air filter with the local Hurricane open-pod air filter. Now I'm starting to think that maybe its time for me to further increase the performance of the car. Anyways, my question to the vets and knowledgeable K-Car owners of this forum is this:

1) Does grounding help the performance of my car which is turning 2 yrs old only next month...
2) How will a 421 extractor help increase the overall performance of my 850 Kelisa?
3) Will exchanging my Hurricane oped-pod for a K&N drop-in air filter make a difference to the current performance of my car? (Thou the awesome sound guarantee hilanglah right)

Thanks a lot in advance for the help yah folks... :regular_smile:

Fluffy

3,000 RPM
May 1, 2005
>>klang<<
850cc kelisa?

1)well...grounding will help if ur car doesnt have good grounding system already...
but ur car is still relatively new.so...grounding doesnt really help.

2)a 421 xtractor will help better by letting exhaust gases out with ease...this makes ur engine "breathe" better.

3)yes it would.KNN filters are much better filters..so it does give better performance compared to ur current filter

et5828

1,500 RPM
Sep 13, 2004
Visit site
kelisa is either 3-2-1 or 3-1 extractor
get good spark plug and good engine oil will do

arsenalfc9

Feb 27, 2005
da 613, Canada
Visit site
hey folks... thanx again to all for da help... et5828, thanx for da heads wit da extractor configuration, sum questions need to ask ya... which configuration did you choose? what are the pros and cons of the 3-2-1 or 3-1 extractors? and I thought spark plugs don't really make a difference with cars that are relatively new...

bob6900

3,000 RPM
Jan 13, 2006
Hidup Arsenal!!!

MOVE_Type_K

Known Member
Dec 31, 2005
pro is power, cons is fuel die...hehehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Modern takes on classic wheels has been around for a while now with the American muscle cars leading the way. However, iconic designs like the Lancia Stratos would surely be met with deeper scrutiny if its designs were viewed through current eyewear...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience