Need Help for Buying A32

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
when i see car, i look at body first. and if thats the car the condition are not so good on the body.

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
very bad ar bro about the body? what about the engine?

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
i am not sure, buy this look like the same car i see about 1 month ago. I'll only check on engine and g.box after pass my body QC :)

You need to send your mechanic to check the body if you are not good at checking the body. Body its the most important in the car. Engine wise still can change. For Korean car, everything are important cause engine and g.box are rare.

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
if i am lookin for used car, i would get it from its owner rather than used car dealer...hehe

any luck yet?
susah mau dapat from owner himself...no luck la ong, maybe next time...

weikee

500 RPM
Jul 16, 2006
normally buying Japs used car body number 1, than engine & g.box.. cause most japs car can find engine and g.box. Korean car you need to make sure body, engine, and g.box good condition.

you got to look at the joint, weld, curve, boot, rear spare tires compartment, curve, paint, glue / rubber sealant, undercarriage, firewall weld on the structure (if front impact are serious, structure may go deeper into firewall) . try see few more identical car, you will know the difference.

don't look at the car on the outlook, outlook internal, under.

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
soon i'll take a look around of that area...tq weikee...