Need Help for Buying A32

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
hello and hi to all the cefiro's sifu's. i'm the newbie of this a32 (2.0) and need some advised for buying the a32. what is the important thing to do when buying this a32. hope all the sifu's can help me...:wavey:

Last edited:

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
actually the most important thing is the owner whether take care his/her car, check the body condition, got any major accident or not...the engine part, without any licking oil there is good enough..

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
actually the most important thing is the owner whether take care his/her car, check the body condition, got any major accident or not...the engine part, without any licking oil there is good enough..
actually i want to buy this a32 from a used car, but the history of this car quite bad. the a32 is own by compony maybe they salesman or they executive drive this car. this car already transplant to new engine coz the old engine got problem i think...is it ok? ok i will look up for the default. btw, r u from kepong revyou? which part of kepong? r u own a VIP a32? i'm from kepong too...

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
basically dun have any problem, if the engine dun licking..its fine..im located bandar menjalara, maybe u can call me out for drink n have a look of my car, yeah im own a VIP A32 alpine white , simple clean look, 19' Rays Victrix..

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
basically dun have any problem, if the engine dun licking..its fine..im located bandar menjalara, maybe u can call me out for drink n have a look of my car, yeah im own a VIP A32 alpine white , simple clean look, 19' Rays Victrix..
ok, thanks bro...maybe the car will have a new driver and the driver is me:smokin: maybe 1 or 2 weeks more i got the car. i exteremly want to view ur Yakuza car...pm ur no. la taiko, i call u for sure and i want used ur car as a model to my future a32...19" rims?!! wooo, besar giler...cool laa...how much bro the price of that rims and tyres?

Last edited:

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
haha..thanks for praising ..erm..my wheel cost me 4k plus..n going to repair soon..kasi bling bling some more...then we can discuss how to modify ur car..hehe dun worry man..i will poison u..hehe

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
haha..thanks for praising ..erm..my wheel cost me 4k plus..n going to repair soon..kasi bling bling some more...then we can discuss how to modify ur car..hehe dun worry man..i will poison u..hehe
4k...mahal gilerr...anyway, dun poison me la bro...now i takde duit. hihi...what i can do for now is, just watch and learn only, no money no talk right?...:banghead: . :vollkommenauf:. bro, cun or not if i used 215/40/18? actually how many JJ suitable for A32? i call u after i own the a32 coz waiting for the loan "lepas dulu"...hhihi...

Last edited:

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
depends of the offsets..normally 8 or 8.5j using 225 or 235 /45 should be ok..
previously im using 18, front 8.5j offset 45+ and rear 9.5j 45+ offset, front tyre using 225/45/R18 n rear 1 is 265/35/R18..erm..compare wat i have now,is much more comfortable..but ppl will aiming high..never ending..so change to 19 de..hehe tis is second set, first set is fabulous profound..but sold off n made some money..hehe...now gt bk 19 ...still prefer 19...chun...hehe

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
depends of the offsets..normally 8 or 8.5j using 225 or 235 /45 should be ok..
previously im using 18, front 8.5j offset 45+ and rear 9.5j 45+ offset, front tyre using 225/45/R18 n rear 1 is 265/35/R18..erm..compare wat i have now,is much more comfortable..but ppl will aiming high..never ending..so change to 19 de..hehe tis is second set, first set is fabulous profound..but sold off n made some money..hehe...now gt bk 19 ...still prefer 19...chun...hehe
19" very the chun but the tyres price also chun...hehe...cant afford la bro, but i dunno the JJ of that rims coz it already fit on that car. not nice la bila tgk dari belakang...look the rims like kurus je. i want ppl look from behind of that car "BRUTAL" like yakuza cars...hihihi:smokin:

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
i think ur wheel should be 8j, maybe u can put space..let it out abit..like my wheel rear 9.5j offset 37+ out fender abit..juz nice...19 tyre sure expensive man
4 pics cost about 3k, cheapest some more...hih..

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
i think ur wheel should be 8j, maybe u can put space..let it out abit..like my wheel rear 9.5j offset 37+ out fender abit..juz nice...19 tyre sure expensive man
4 pics cost about 3k, cheapest some more...hih..
8jj ar but look thin from behind...spacer is a good idea too. 9.5 at rear, so damn cool man. sure look garang from behind. r u used Y pipe system bro? how much do u spend for the exhaust system.

revyou9277

Known Member
May 15, 2005
Kepong
custom y pipe? em..havent install yet..juz change exhaust..tanabe..it helps alot i mean custom y pipe..oz my bro told me his fren coz the mod de..at sri gombak..last time my turbo pipping also let him do..good workmanship..i think few hundred can be done..

maxiro

Known Member
Jul 29, 2007
bro, after i check the 18" wheels comfirm that wide of that rims is 8jj only tires 215...i guess i can fit 235 for the rims...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At 5am UK time, Team Lotus F1 will be unveiling their latest machine this Monday to their subscribers and fans only before the world gets to see it. Subscription is free of charge and good before 31st of January. The Subscription automatically puts you in the list to receive their free but highly exclusive Team Lotus Notes magazine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience