Need good telco when traveling around for car convo

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I hate it whenever i follow my friends for our car convo to pahang, johor all etc and my phone forever also hard to get signal one... u knw la, sometimes car convo need to snap some pics to post on fb instagram all nice what.. mine i need to get back to city only can post. what is this la yellowman, why u no follow me.. anyone has the same experience with me too ?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
you want connectivity then it's either Celcom or telekom.
I thought Maxis also ok?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

I hate it whenever i follow my friends for our car convo to pahang, johor all etc and my phone forever also hard to get signal one... u knw la, sometimes car convo need to snap some pics to post on fb instagram all nice what.. mine i need to get back to city only can post. what is this la yellowman, why u no follow me.. anyone has the same experience with me too ?
Yellowman running 1800 wave length which is of shorter distance, I think half of the other two using 900 wave length. To cover those areas they need to double up their transmission tower, therefore they concentrate on city areas. Anyway, that is where the main business areas....:smokin:

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
you want connectivity then it's either Celcom or telekom.
thanks for ur suggestion...lil regret didn't get the first 38 offer last mth
I thought Maxis also ok?

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Yellowman running 1800 wave length which is of shorter distance, I think half of the other two using 900 wave length. To cover those areas they need to double up their transmission tower, therefore they concentrate on city areas. Anyway, that is where the main business areas....:smokin:
Max was said slow recently isn't? yellowman alrd used b4 no thx :biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
No doubt Celcom will have widest coverage because of major collaboration with TM. Fact that it had been merged with TM long ago.

Why? I should say so being Sabahan, there are more rural area compared Peninsular. Majority people uses them due to its availability.

benghock

Mar 5, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
No doubt Celcom will have widest coverage because of major collaboration with TM. Fact that it had been merged with TM long ago.

Why? I should say so being Sabahan, there are more rural area compared Peninsular. Majority people uses them due to its availability.
if just peninsular connection is strong enough definitely it will dominate the network lol
sounds like the east side has strong connection? are u Celcom user too?

cocobanna6699

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
widest coverage defo celcom la. go until jungle also can use. i alwayz go 4x4 jungle trekking with my friends also can use.. pretty reliable man. and also not slow internet kind of speed, its fast like usain bolt hahaa.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

I thought Maxis also ok?

i doubt greenplanet will meet the TS needs la since he say he alwayz go to rural areas highway kind all.. greenplanet at shopping mall also sometimes dont hv line. like my gf use greenplanet, whenever she inside building then she will start complain all la cannot load insta fb snapchat all LOL. :confused:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
widest coverage defo celcom la. go until jungle also can use. i alwayz go 4x4 jungle trekking with my friends also can use.. pretty reliable man. and also not slow internet kind of speed, its fast like usain bolt hahaa.

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

i doubt greenplanet will meet the TS needs la since he say he alwayz go to rural areas highway kind all.. greenplanet at shopping mall also sometimes dont hv line. like my gf use greenplanet, whenever she inside building then she will start complain all la cannot load insta fb snapchat all LOL. :confused:
I wonder why cannot be like Tomyam land. I use yellowman roaming in Bangkok, even under ground MRT have line. I move from one area to another can see the phone switch station and always capture the strongest signal....:adore:

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

usain bolt? what's that hahahahaha. i was actually thinking to get greenplanet at 1st, but since u also said connection quite bad and my friends told me its quite costly to maintain where they dont have high data plans with affordable price kind. LOL

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I wonder why cannot be like Tomyam land. I use yellowman roaming in Bangkok, even under ground MRT have line. I move from one area to another can see the phone switch station and always capture the strongest signal....:adore:
hahaha BKK is diff. their telco all unlimited data one. no choice lor since our country is like that. over there yellowman is good, here in malaysia yellowman is one of the low tier telco man with their nonsense service. suuupppeerr slowwwww. :slug: celcom is the fast one, cheetah usain bolt!

Last edited:

cocobanna6699

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
usain bolt? what's that hahahahaha. i was actually thinking to get greenplanet at 1st, but since u also said connection quite bad and my friends told me its quite costly to maintain where they dont have high data plans with affordable price kind. LOL
hahaha this one! its a new tvc from celcom with usain bolt inside. even now usain bolt approves celcom man. what else is there to think now. fastest man alive :adore:

[/URL][/IMG]

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
depends bcoz our line has some strong points and bad points.

Areas like Karak has a BAD LINE for CELCOM n other networks. YES surprisingly works

I was angry Terengganu has blackspot for lines.

If u think rural areas are worst... try Sunway Damansara.. THAT ONE IS SUPERBLACKSPOT

all telcos dont work there... u have to get out of the area to get it work

adnormalk

May 16, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
depends bcoz our line has some strong points and bad points.

Areas like Karak has a BAD LINE for CELCOM n other networks. YES surprisingly works

I was angry Terengganu has blackspot for lines.

If u think rural areas are worst... try Sunway Damansara.. THAT ONE IS SUPERBLACKSPOT

all telcos dont work there... u have to get out of the area to get it work
karak bad for celcom also??? my friends using all say its usable wor as compared to others all not usable man. like my yellowman totally KO hahahah so frustrating la to find one good one.. u're using what?

guessmynames

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha this one! its a new tvc from celcom with usain bolt inside. even now usain bolt approves celcom man. what else is there to think now. fastest man alive :adore:

[/URL][/IMG]
hahaha the tvc is good mann.. unlike those dg tvc kind i dont even understand what they trying to bring the msg la.. i like the last part, infinity sign! hahaha this is celcom territory :adore:

cocobanna6699

Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hahaha the tvc is good mann.. unlike those dg tvc kind i dont even understand what they trying to bring the msg la.. i like the last part, infinity sign! hahaha this is celcom territory :adore:
hahaha the nonstop internet part la.. ya the way how the put it is good.. with the widest coverage that celcom has now, the users can enjoy high speed internet like bolt in celcom territory which means literally everywhere LOL :proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All,

Help needed. Above car was stolen last nite in Shah Alam, Subang area
description:

BMW 328i (E36)
Car. Reg.: BEU328
Sport Rims: 18" Momo rims
Color: White
Face lifted with black faced front headlamps
Previously daily driven in Kepong/Sg. Buloh area

Really appreciate it if anyone come across this particular car pls give a call to these numbers;

012-2086633
012-2190723

Will try to upload a pics. of the car soon..
Thanks in advance..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience