need car recomendations under 90k

silentser

Apr 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
currently looking for a car 2nd or new under 90k

my heart currently goes to civic 2.0 2010, but my sister beat me to it and bought a 2014 civic, not shiok got 2 same model in family,

so got any recommendation of other car that is better/par with civic in term of performance and reliability

looking at e90 320i but after lot of reading kinda BMW kinda become a no with lots of problem and high expenses to solve the problem

my fiance recommend on altis 1.8, but not too fond on design, dont know the performance?

so what im looking for basicly:

-better or on par with civic in performance
-dont need deep pocket to use for daily car ( FC and maintainance)
-shift mode (triptronik, paddle shift etc etc) optional but my tangan really gatal to have this option
-no proton or perodua IF can but if you think it is more worth it, can recommend too

thank you for your time :adore::adore::adore:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
How about lancer 2.0gt? The mitsubishi body look more appealing from the front than inspira.
Is mivec get same fc as ivtec?

Got a few lancer 2.4 under the price range. Is it worth it?
New car or used Lancer GT? Don't forget, Lancer GT uses 18 inch rims while Inspira uses 16 inch. Tyres are going to be more expensive for Lancer GT... If I am not mistaken, there is a CVT overheating problem for Lancer GT. The same problem is rectified in Inspira. If you don't mind driving manual, you can go for Inspira 1.8 manual for 79k...

silentser

Apr 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
New car or used Lancer GT? Don't forget, Lancer GT uses 18 inch rims while Inspira uses 16 inch. Tyres are going to be more expensive for Lancer GT... If I am not mistaken, there is a CVT overheating problem for Lancer GT. The same problem is rectified in Inspira. If you don't mind driving manual, you can go for Inspira 1.8 manual for 79k...
yeah read about that too, inspira dont have the same problem? since they are practically the same car.....

is it going to cost alot installing ATF cooler?

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
yeah read about that too, inspira dont have the same problem? since they are practically the same car.....

is it going to cost alot installing ATF cooler?
Inspira CVT has added ATF cooler... For manual one, no cooler. :biggrin:

I think an ATF cooler is not too expensive. Won't exceed 1k...

silentser

Apr 22, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
You're welcome... Not sure of other recommendations... I'm thinking maybe 4 door Skyline Sedan V35? Like this one.... But V6 engines are not too cheap to maintain...

Nissan Skyline 2.5 V6 (A) PREMIUM FULL SPEC 01/05 - Cars for sale in Serdang, Kuala Lumpur
wow 2.5 cc maybe a bit out of my league for the roadtax.

Does mazda worth it?

Mazda 6 2.0 (A) 10 New Facelift MILE 45K KM - Cars for sale in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur

dont know much about mazda in terms of reliability, not many people mention mazda

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
wow 2.5 cc maybe a bit out of my league for the roadtax.

Does mazda worth it?

Mazda 6 2.0 (A) 10 New Facelift MILE 45K KM - Cars for sale in Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur

dont know much about mazda in terms of reliability, not many people mention mazda
I think Mazda cars should be alright. Mostly I've heard people praise Mazda about their handling and sportiness. It's a CBU car as well. The only bad thing is probably the resale value is lower than common Japanese brands like Toyota, Honda, Nissan....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
nice car, but please 2.0 maximum i think i could afford for roadtax. rm800 is too high
But it's worth every penny:
2.5ltr V6 GDI engine, 215ps/260nm, RWD, 6 speed tiptronik, 11-12km/ltr avg fuel consumption using RON95, very reliable, quite many options to mod.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All competitors in the this year's edition of the Sepang 1,000 Kilometer endurance race (S1K) and the Malaysian Super Series (MSS) will once again be competiting on Federal Competition tyres after the receiving commendable feedback from last year.

“I am proud to announce that Key Vector Sdn Bhd, the importer of Federal Competition Tyres, will be Sepang’s appointed control tire supplier to the 2011 Sepang MSS 1600cc / 1800cc and the S1K events with the Federal FZ201 195/50-15...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience